Reading for Allibee (Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards)

Rusty Neon

Hi Allison:

In your request you asked whether you will marry or have a deep marriage-like relationship again. For the purposes of your reading, I asked the question what can the cards tell you about the factors to consider in connection with starting a new permanent relationship. This reading is for entertainment purposes only.

For your reading, I drew 5 cards from the Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Playing Cards deck and used the Present and Future Spread (No. 87) from Burger/Fiebig:

(1) Where you stand: 5 of Hearts - The Moon

(2) Your task: King of Diamonds - The Letter (with envelope)

(3) Your fears: 3 of Spades – The Pig (at a trough)

(4) Which attitude will help you get ahead – Bouquet of Flowers

(5) The outcome of your efforts – 7 of Spades – The Clouds

Wheh! This is going to be hard for me, a Gypsy Witch neophyte.

Allison … The first card, the Moon, suggests that you are presently in a time of change. The challenge facing you in finding a partner and progressing towards a permanent relationship is communication (The Letter). Thus, openness is very important, as is making your feelings and availability known. Perhaps a way to meet is through written means such as personal ads or internet meeting services (though, of course, appropriate caution should be exercised).

Although it seems that you desire a new relationship, you are fearing selfishness (The Pig). Is this that you feel that your potential partner might be selfish or is the fear concerning you yourself being selfish? This would seem to be an important fear to iron out before you can truly involve yourself in a relationship.

Along with communication, what is important as regards starting and pursuing a relationship is to let things proceed naturally on their own (The Flower – passivity, according to my symbolism dictionary) – let things take their own direction and go with the flow. Obviously, though, this doesn’t mean to throw all rationality and caution to the wind. It’s more a question of being relaxed and open to new things.

The fifth card, The Cloud, speaks to the outcome of your efforts. The verse on this card is: “Clouds with the dark side toward the person indicate divorce; the bright side toward the person insures domestic happiness.” Symbolically, clouds can represent confusion, but can also represent transformation, abundance, or epiphany. This card would appear to suggest that you reap what you sow. Therefore, it is important to define carefully what your expectations are for a potential partner and to ensure that those expectations are reasonable. This card also stresses again the importance of communication.

It was an honour to read for you, and I look forward to your feedback.

allibee

Hi Rusty, wow, what a great reading you have done, thank you :O)

First of all I'd like to dive straight in to the Letter.
It's sooooo funny you should mention this. I am currently writing many letters and emails of support to our coalition troops, and have had a HUGE response - especially from US troops based on aircraft carriers - and some of my new 'friends' write to me three or four times a day. As we know, the song goes "all the nice girls, love a sailor..." and I'm not above admitting I have a 'thing' for uniforms, ROFL, but it's sailors, marines and air force all deployed together on board.
Also, a major part of my vocation is writing fiction, so there is that possibility too.

On to the pig.... yes, I'm a pig.... set in my ways. My Mum will come up and say ... you're soooo lucky not having a pig around the house like your father, he's so thoughtless, etc, etc.... I often think "I'm not going to bother with a relationship. I have enough dirty underwear to wash and wet towels to pick up off the floor from my children, I don't want another lot to bother with." And then I think that it's because I tell myself that to encourage myself that being on my own is OK.

I like your interpretation of the Flower, but would add to it the possiblility of the fact that to allow things to blossom and bloom longer, occasional dead - heading needs to take place. This ties in quite well with the Pig and the Moon don't you think?
If these were tarot cards I would say that it ties in very well with the advocation of the Five Hearts/Cups.
('dead heading' dead flowers will be something I shall add to my journal for the tarot 5 Cups ... seems quite appropriate)

I must be truthful though, I can't see/understand the interpretation of the cloud as outcome immediately. Perhaps I will have to wait and see :O), but all in all, a very useful reading that I can relate to.

Thanking you so very much

allison

Rusty Neon

Hi Allison ... Thank you for the feedback. That's uncanny about the letter writing you're doing. Go Baby! The Cloud card was quite enigmatic as to its meaning in the context of the cards and subject.

Through this reading, I found that, despite my initial hesitations, this deck, although not as deep and varied as a tarot deck, can indeed be used for readings of the psychological variety, rather than for straight fortune telling. Each of the cards in this deck has a symbol or archetype that is quite universal and can, with the help of a symbolism dictionary, be generally applicable to many facts and circumstances of the querent.

allibee

Very well done Rusty Neon :O)