Offering Lenormand Readings to 5 people (feedback or exchange)

Vanchica

CLOSED

THread is CLOSED

Hi, I am offering 5 readings tonight in exchange for feedback or a reading from you (of any kind)

Please no legal or health questions. Also, I am an interediate reader and cannot predict timing, though if you read well and can then you are welcome to share those insights after my interpretation.

I will be monitoring but away briefly and expect to be back in about 20 minutes.

Vanchica

CosmicBeing

How will it go with this potential person I will be working with?

person's initial is F

your question?

deb99

I have a question and will do an exchange or feedback or both, whatever you prefer. I wonder if this relationship with T is something I should keep striving for or if it is just time to let it go?

pageofswords9110

What will be the outcome of cutting x off completely.?

Vanchica

Hi, thanks, I will begin the readings now. Be back in a bit

Vanchica

How will it go with this potential person I will be working with?

person's initial is F

your question?

BOOK-SUN-TREE-CLOVER-FLOWERS/BOUQUET

Well, I don't think you could ask for more auspicious cards- there's a great deal of knowledge and maturity leading towards a fortunate and happy interaction. I've never seen such good omens in Lenormand :)

I'll take your feedback as I cannot think of a question at this time but thanks for the offer

Vanchica

I have a question and will do an exchange or feedback or both, whatever you prefer. I wonder if this relationship with T is something I should keep striving for or if it is just time to let it go?

PATH-RIDER-LILIES-CLOUDS-FOX

OK, the suggestion I have from the first few cards is that there is a message that has brought you to this decision and that the relationship you want may be teased at or hinted at or you may be getting bootie calls but your confusion is complete. Note that on the other side of the equation and on the other side of the confusion is the devious fox. This suugests to me that there is a lack of authenticity at work here. It might not be T, it could be you but until there is genuine and authentic and trusting communication, it looks like you will not be able to have a decent connection. Please don't take this as a suggestion to bear your sould and expose yourself emotionally, but consider whether you can trust one another. Let your degree of mutual trust be your guide.

CosmicBeing

BOOK-SUN-TREE-CLOVER-FLOWERS/BOUQUET

Well, I don't think you could ask for more auspicious cards- there's a great deal of knowledge and maturity leading towards a fortunate and happy interaction. I've never seen such good omens in Lenormand :)

I'll take your feedback as I cannot think of a question at this time but thanks for the offer

That is good. This person is very very knowledgeable in my field. I hope to learn much from him of this career I am in. It is very good this is a very fortunate interaction I am taking. This person...gauging from the resume i saw of his...is probably in his late 30's maybe a tad younger or older. But a lot a lot of experience/knowledge in my field.

I meet him this week to discuss the position I will be filling. Even though i won't be getting paid... it is definitely a position that I think I could gain knowledge and even contacts through. It is just good to socialize with people with the similar goals career wise.

I'll try to give you an update 2 weeks from now. Hopefully this feedback is helpful and I hope the down the line feedback I give is helpful.

Vanchica

What will be the outcome of cutting x off completely.?

MOON-LILIES-BIRDS-MOUNTAIN-STAR

The outcome will be fine, it will be aligned with your purpose. But it will not be an easy ride. There will be some positive chatter, some gossip, some respect and a lot of hesitation and delay before you see the outcome of it as positive, it will be a long, exhausting slog.

Vanchica

That is good. This person is very very knowledgeable in my field. I hope to learn much from him of this career I am in. It is very good this is a very fortunate interaction I am taking. This person...gauging from the resume i saw of his...is probably in his late 30's maybe a tad younger or older. But a lot a lot of experience/knowledge in my field.

I meet him this week to discuss the position I will be filling. Even though i won't be getting paid... it is definitely a position that I think I could gain knowledge and even contacts through. It is just good to socialize with people with the similar goals career wise.

I'll try to give you an update 2 weeks from now. Hopefully this feedback is helpful and I hope the down the line feedback I give is helpful.

GLad it resonated, best of luck and thanks for offering feedback!