Offering Lenormand Readings

Ambergris Gold

*Please read all the way through thank you (-:

I am offering one Lenormand readings in exchange for feedback.

Know that I am not a Psychic or intuitive:

I merely interpret the images set before me and apply it to the question being asked. Though I am here to develop my Psychic/ Intuitive abilities if they exist, if you should ask me certain types of questions, which lend themselves to people with this skill-set, know that in my case I will only just be guessing at the answer and that all it will be a guess.

About me:

I am studying Cartomancy and use the following systems-

Lenormand
Sibilla
Kipper
Playing cards

My process:

When doing a reading for you, I will be selecting from one of these systems, for now it is more likely to be a Lenormand.

Please read before sitting:

1.I ask that you please send a single specific question on one topic.

2. Please give me feedback, the type that is helpful is informing me if the reading resonated with you, and a score on accuracy of your reading:

The score on accuracy is from numbers: 0-10

3.I am a beginner so any suggestion would be welcome. There are certain etiquette within readings for others and ways of putting things in a sensitive manner of which I am not quite, there yet but I'm working on it and will welcome all constructive suggestions.

4. Only one reading per person a month sorry.

5. I plan to offer advice and guidance where I see fit, and my impression however these may come to me. be it in words, image song lyrics as I interpret the cards and write than the potentiality of the situation being asked about. Please remember that you are responsible for your own destiny.

6.I may get the suddenly get the inclination to do another reading so will send you another after the first if I feel that additional information is need in someway.

7.I am still doing readings albeit at a snail pace! Please state if you want your readings posted on this thread or sent to your site inbox, otherwise I will send it will be sent to your private inbox. I plan to pick-up reading request at weekends mainly, bu may do some reading during the week.

Thank you for your time,

Ambergris Gold

MissNine

Hi! I'm happy to sit.
Can you please tell me if you see a romantic relationship I'll be entering in May?

Toddah

I'm in! Help me to understand what work I'll need to do before I enter into partnership with my divine partner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ambergris Gold

Answering Miss Nine's question on Romance in May

Welcome Miss Nine's

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read for you today.

Using my Mlle Lenormand Wahrsagekarten cartomancy deck

Tower+Scythe+ Heart+Moon+Ring

romance is very much on you mind this is why you asked the question that you did. Miss Nine your past shows the Tower and a steady and serious relationship. However, the Scythe a break-up and some recent emotional turmoil. The good news the Moon show is May is favorable for-rekindling and strengthening affection or meeting someone new with the right chemistry and if you have an eye on an intended, they you there is potential for a solid relationship.Only the potential mind you, because it is the Moon that proceeds the Ring.

Further to this I see a message with an invitation to a social event-Enjoy.

Please remember send an accuracy ratings 0-10 (-:

Thanks and Take care,

Ambergris Gold
P.S. I may stick the response readings in the private messages haven't decided.

MissNine

Welcome Miss Nine's

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read for you today.

Using my Mlle Lenormand Wahrsagekarten cartomancy deck

Tower+Scythe+ Heart+Moon+Ring

romance is very much on you mind this is why you asked the question that you did. Miss Nine your past shows the Tower and a steady and serious relationship. However, the Scythe a break-up and some recent emotional turmoil. The good news the Moon show is May is favorable for-rekindling and strengthening affection or meeting someone new with the right chemistry and if you have an eye on an intended, they you there is potential for a solid relationship.Only the potential mind you, because it is the Moon that proceeds the Ring.

Further to this I see a message with an invitation to a social event-Enjoy.

Please remember send an accuracy ratings 0-10 (-:

Thanks and Take care,

Ambergris Gold

Thank you for this reading, Ambergris Gold!
Romance IS very much on my mind! I was very heartbroken over a relationship that ended over a year ago. I've been in a lot of emotional turmoil for the last year, as I've felt very isolated and restricted. Currently, I'm single and studying, so have no relationship in my life. Interesting the Moon pops up there. It is a tricky card! I don't have anyone in mind.
With the Tower mirroring the Ring, could this man be from my past?

I'd love to get an invitation to a social event. I am pretty much a hermit now that I've just begun studying for my board exam that's this July. It is very intensive studying until then.

I'm not sure if I will give a true accuracy rating for you, as may isn't elapsed, but based on what you've told me and what I know so far, I would say your accuracy is at 8-9.

mahafrins

is there still a possibility of a romantic relationship between me and EA?

Ambergris Gold

Toddah

Welcome Toddah,

Your question:

I'm in! Help me to understand what work I'll need to do before I enter into partnership with my divine partner.

Hmm...this is a deep and intellectual, Psychological and Spiritual question more suited for the the Tarot. I not trained in advice and guidance but I will do my best to give you a reading that will help direct you in the potentiality of your future. Toddah remember you are responsible for your own destiny. With all that said and done let's have a look at the lenormand cards and the Tarot and
Lenormand.

I am using the Mlle. Lenormand Cartomancy deck.

House + Rider

The House is about security the family home knowing who you are and accepting yourself warts in other words learning to love yourself. This is essential before you can enter in a fruitful relationship with another. Now it does not mean you will ride into the Sun set and live happily ever after like in a fairy-tale it just a start and the message is from the Rider is where things truly begin. The House can be a physical thing brick and mortar.The rider bring in a message regarding your home that is making your physical environment comfortable declutter, decorate, if necessary give space for your divine partner.

Can't get my Fenestra to hand so will use my Kitty Kahane Tarot.

(King Pentacle R)+ Four(4 of Cups R)+(7 of Pentacle R)

Now I am unperturbed by reversals for me they are protection cards (KP) this suggest not to let money be an issue share financial information with each other and if bad decision are made don't blame, mistakes are made grow, be prepared to pull up the slack as in chip-in in order resolve the matter in other word work as a team, work to your strengths through difficult times and in good time put a little away for a rainy day. (4P)We sometimes have set ideas about relationships see them through rose tinted spectacles accept your divine one for who they really are, not who you would like them to be. (7P) Relationships require cultivation and nurturing don't be impatient for the harvest it take hard work and my suggestion is to look for maintaining financial security a lot of relationship flounder in this area. It is important to maintain your own interest within a relationship to keep it fresh, the( 7P) suggest you maybe suited to interest that also can generate a income both now and in your golden years.

That draws this reading to an end

Please remember to send feedback 0-10

Thank you and Take care,

Ambergris Gold

bebelusa

Hi!If you have another place i wil be very happy to stay.My question is about my work ,can you do a reading and I will come with a feed back if is ok for you.Tanke you very much.

Ambergris Gold

Mahafrins Relationship between you and EA

The will we get back together questions are always very tricky and the cards show you both at opposite ends. The man card represents your partner be they male or female.
I using my Mlle Lenormand cards

Child + Woman+ Moon+ Letter + Whip+ Mountain + Heart+ Coffin+Man

The Child suggest to me this relationship was a new relationship and started off full of the potential you were successful as lovers this is suggested by the woman, and the Moon moderately so where it really mattered. The letter suggests your relationship involved a lot of texting/emails. The Whip a lot of fighting but not so much make-up sex, I get the impression you do not live near each other. The Mountain suggest a massive obstacle a staling of communication which is not insurmountable providing both parties want to work at it, but one person was very carefree a social butterfly and has the tendency to play the field and happily involve themselves in other pursuit while the other pines this is suggested by the distance between you the person you are interested in represented by the Woman and Man cards. The lack of mature communication caused an abrupt end to the passion and the relationship floundered, the separation was like that of a short marriage ending in divorce. I don’t see you getting back together, but I do see possibly a potential for a new beginning and a deeper understanding of each other in the bond of friendship when the dust settles. Ask yourself why you truly want to be with this person, if you were with them would them would there be a difference, would the outcome be the same.

Stork + Woman+ dog

A female will help you in some way to make the next step to move forward in love whatever the outcome.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to do a reading for you.
Please remember to give me an accuracy 0-10

Take Care
Ambergris Gold

scorpiogirl

Hi mind if I sit?
May I ask how my first month of my new job will go? Thank You!