Offering Lenormand Readings :)

ThtDancerGuy

Hey all,

Back on the Lenormand train after somewhat of a long hiatus away. But I'm back and feeling it right now. I would like to exchange some readings for just feedback please. Please formulate your question as CLEAR and DIRECT as you can. If I don't understand your question or I feel your question is too vague and needs to be rephrased I will communicate this to you and we will work together on that. As of now I have no sitter limit so all are welcome. :)

Look forward to reading for you,
Chris:)

Natalita

Happy to sit for feedback!

My question is: what will the next few weeks bring regarding my connection with G?

Thank you! ❤

Bonny

Yay Chris!

Hello!

Q. What can I expect at work this week?

ThtDancerGuy

My question is: what will the next few weeks bring regarding my connection with G?

Thank you! ❤

Hi Natalita,

Whip + Fish + Letter + Lilies + Tree

I see there might be some arguments and/or conflict (Whip) possibly of an emotional nature (Fish) and possibly over text or messaging (Letter). Letter could also be news that will be brought up between you two. The Lilies and Tree at the end though show me things will mellow out in the end.

scorpiogirl

Hi. I would love to sit.
What will be of my connection to ML in the next two weeks? He's leaving for abroad (still up in the air though). How will our relationship be like til then? We are dating but not officially together.
Thanks got offering this.

ThtDancerGuy

Yay Chris!

Hello!

Q. What can I expect at work this week?

Hey Bonny!

Stars + Fox (charged as your work) + Bear.

I'm seeing there might be an update or some guidance (Stars) from a manager or someone in charge (Bear). Stars usually comes up for me under the context of work when someone is being guided or is leading in some way, and Bear is the person in charge, so they reflect that off of each other in that way. Nevertheless, it seems to be all positive events, so you shouldn't worry. Ooh, also, Stars can be about popularity and being a "star" so you might get some type of praise from someone in charge. :) You will have to let me know what does happen this week please!

I felt a little unsure so I worded the question just a little differently so as not to ask the exact same question and got: Child + Stork + Fox (again charged as job) + Stars + Snake.

There are those Stars again. That's a sign the cards are in sync between the two readings. Child and Stork look like either a small upgrade or improvement to come at work this week, Stars shows possibly with many different responsibilities or things related to it, but the Snake at the end shows there either may be envy or jealousy or just some general problem to be faced afterward.

ThtDancerGuy

Hi. I would love to sit.
What will be of my connection to ML in the next two weeks? He's leaving for abroad (still up in the air though). How will our relationship be like til then? We are dating but not officially together.
Thanks got offering this.

Hi scorpiogirl,

Snake + Stars + Clover + Tower + Mice.

I feel that you may run into some problems, maybe some fights or little squabbles between you two (Snake + Stars), but the Clover shows things are going to turn around. But then the Tower and Mice shows there will be isolation (Tower) that will bring worry with it (Mice).

scorpiogirl

Hi scorpiogirl,

Snake + Stars + Clover + Tower + Mice.

I feel that you may run into some problems, maybe some fights or little squabbles between you two (Snake + Stars), but the Clover shows things are going to turn around. But then the Tower and Mice shows there will be isolation (Tower) that will bring worry with it (Mice).

Interesting. I'm worried when (if) he'll leave he'll forget me...or we'll forget each other.
Thank you. I'll update at the end of two weeks! :).

Natalita

Thank you!

Hi Natalita,

Whip + Fish + Letter + Lilies + Tree

I see there might be some arguments and/or conflict (Whip) possibly of an emotional nature (Fish) and possibly over text or messaging (Letter). Letter could also be news that will be brought up between you two. The Lilies and Tree at the end though show me things will mellow out in the end.

Feedback: Thank you so much! G and I have been communicating a lot via text the last two weeks, with no conflicts so far which is unusual for us...LOL! So I hope that any arguments we have will mellow out as you say. I will update you with what happens over the next few weeks! :) Could the whip also indicate something of a sexual nature (+fish+ letter to mean maybe messages about sex and emotions?), or it is just flat out arguing? ;) Or arguments about promiscuity?

Thank you so much again!

Bonny

Hey Bonny!

Stars + Fox (charged as your work) + Bear.

I'm seeing there might be an update or some guidance (Stars) from a manager or someone in charge (Bear). Stars usually comes up for me under the context of work when someone is being guided or is leading in some way, and Bear is the person in charge, so they reflect that off of each other in that way. Nevertheless, it seems to be all positive events, so you shouldn't worry. Ooh, also, Stars can be about popularity and being a "star" so you might get some type of praise from someone in charge. :) You will have to let me know what does happen this week please!

I felt a little unsure so I worded the question just a little differently so as not to ask the exact same question and got: Child + Stork + Fox (again charged as job) + Stars + Snake.

There are those Stars again. That's a sign the cards are in sync between the two readings. Child and Stork look like either a small upgrade or improvement to come at work this week, Stars shows possibly with many different responsibilities or things related to it, but the Snake at the end shows there either may be envy or jealousy or just some general problem to be faced afterward.

Hi Chris,

It is so good to see you back!!
This doubly makes sense. First because it shows that I am being praised at work - I feel very certain of this now. It has been a hard walk. But I am confident that what I am doing will be applauded.
Second I have applied for a permanent, proper job there. So I am hoping this upgrade might be news on that.

Will update!
Thanks!
Bonny :)