OMG...The Wheel!

littlestar

Got to love how accurate the tarot is - awesome story, thanks for sharing.

GoddessArtemis

Thanks, everyone. And yes the glasses are, surprisingly, fine. :D I didn't expect tarot would tell me anything I could use for clues about the whereabouts of the glasses - even seemed silly to ask at the time - but I thought to give it a go anyhow. It really didn't make sense that they had just disappeared into thin air.

But glad I did ask tarot. Showing me The Wheel 3 times at least put the idea in my head to take a second, closer look in the dryer. :)

GA

MsRubyRain

That is an amazing experience with tarot!

aranarose

Don't you love just how literal the Tarot can be sometimes!

Nevada

When the tarot gives you literal answers like that it really does remove all doubt, doesn't it? :D

tarotlyn

...this is exactly why I keep the words below in my AT posting signature!

...even if a card or reading doesn't make sense right then...it IS trying to tell you something!:bugeyed:

aranarose

tarotlyn said:
...this is exactly why I keep the words below in my AT posting signature!

...even if a card or reading doesn't make sense right then...it IS trying to tell you something!:bugeyed:

I tell people that the cards don't lie. I might not be interpreting them correctly, but the cards themselves are not lying.

GoddessArtemis

Nevada said:
When the tarot gives you literal answers like that it really does remove all doubt, doesn't it? :D
Yes, indeed. In fact, I "apologized" to my deck for thinking it was giving me rubbish answers. :laugh:

Of course, I DO wish that when the cards gave us answers, we would understand them before - rather than after - the event! But in this case, it really worked out splendidly well.

Quite honestly, I'd never have bent down far enough to look in the dryer had it not been for The Wheel coming up repeatedly. It was persistent for a good reason and it succeeded in planting the right clue in my head! :thumbsup:

GA

MissCW

This really made me grin, I love it when the cards do this! :D :D

I've had this myself a couple of times, always with the Druidcraft as well. It's the most "to the point" deck I have!

Nevada

Sometimes I make a point of asking for a literal, or at least very down-to-earth practical reading, and I've found this helps. Yesterday I did one that seemed quite literal considering the way the rest of my day went. These are my favorite "restoring the faith" readings. :)