OMM 6/3-6/10 Satori reads for Afrosaxon

Satori

Hi there Sax!

I haven't read for you before that I remember, so it is my pleasure to have that opportunity to do so now.

If you have a focus for the spread below please let me know. I am still deciding on a deck, and I think that I may use different decks for the different topics...life...love...vocation. That might be fun, like three separate readings!

This week it’s taken from the book the tarot bible by Sarah Bartlett its called the what I need to learn spread. It’s a nine card spread but each set of three cards related to a part of ones life (work, love etc) as you will see.

These can be read individually or as a combined reading the choice is yours how you work with this spread as it relates to your oracle cards
1**2**3**
4**5**6**
7**8**9**

1,2,3 What I need to learn about love
4,5,6 What I need to learn about life
7,8,9 What I need to learn about my vocation

afrosaxon

Hi Satori!

I agree...if we've read for each other, it was a long time ago. :D I'm glad to work with you this week!

The spread seems to work pretty well as a general, so let's go with that.

Three different decks...woohoo! :party: I'm excited!

T.

Satori

You say your location is CIA.

Does that stand for:
County Insane Asylum?
Currently Inside an Artery?
Certified Instantly Arachnophobic?

I really can go on...

Colorado Imbiber's Association? })

Or could you mean the real Central Intelligence Agency?

Did I get it right? I really am psychic you know. :p

Satori

These can be read individually or as a combined reading the choice is yours how you work with this spread as it relates to your oracle cards
1**2**3**
4**5**6**
7**8**9**

Universal Love and Healing Oracles
(I have the two sets, and I cut them down, and only use certain cards together. One set is smaller than the other, the darker purple deck is the smaller which is the Healing I think??? Sorry. I'll write the names, you can see if there are scans around....)
I choose 2 cards per position for this one, they work in tandem for me. One from each deck.
1)Eternity/Heaven On Earth
So, perhaps through multiple life times this has been a theme for you. Knowing that your time on Earth can be like heaven, can be a place of beauty and light, can be seen as a time of rejuvenation. So that in your heart and soul, the love that you feel and give, can be like a reflection of heaven. The love you accept and witness, can be like heaven. There is a sense of perspective here, that you can when you choose to also show others how to love in a way that is beyond human, that elevates to something more divine.
2)Acceptance/Answered Prayer
Of course this isn't an easy task. This is perhaps the greatest challenge we as humans can make. Learning to love like...God or Goddess....Buddha or Mother Teresa....Jesus or Mary. Accept when you have trouble with feeling or giving love. Accept how you feel when you don't feel so very evolved.

So here, you have the choice of whether to accept this role, and that if you choose to walk this path, as I think you do and have chosen to, you are in a place where you will see swift results when you pray and manifest in the world. Your Angels and Guides are surrounding you waiting to help and to assist you in manifesting things that will support your work. Love is also like an answered prayer, be conscious of what you wish for, ask for and pray for!

3)Lady of the Rose/Message from Heaven
This is intriguing, because it is so much like the second position and first. I feel like this is reinforcing/confirming what has been said and also shows you a Guide that will step as you step and match you. As if you have this supercharged force that will allow you to recharge when you need to, when you are giving up energy, there is a force to tap into that replenishes you, almost instantly. There is a line of energy in the Message from Heaven card that is coming down to earth like a lightning bolt. This is a force available to you...but you need to ask for it.

Lady of the Rose is the supercharged deliverer of the recharged energy. Like she will be there for you, when ever you call. Get some peonies in the yard or in bouquets to connect to her. Also pink roses. She is the spiral energy of Mary, and she is very much wanting to help you out with love, feeling it, healing it, and delivering it.

Sacred Garden Cards
4)Vibrations***Labyrinth***Handcrafted Objects
The Vibrations card shows healthy plants that are green along a garden path. This talks about the cultivatin of a sacred space, and the keeping of it. Keeping it clean and healthy, keeping it humming and a place of refuge. This is a place where people/plants are happy. Drums, gongs, cymbals all join in the Vibration to create harmony.

You are being called upon to consider vibration as part of your path. Tuning forks, humming, tapping all of the different ways the body can be balanced by vibration. Singing is especially easy to do and will help you quickly. Sing the chakras!

5)Labyrinth is about the depths of the unknown, entering the womb of the earth, the subconscious. A walking meditation is recommended, so try walking very slowly in your sacred garden, along your garden path, slowly connecting to the vibrations, and knowing you can never get lost. Make 7 turns as you walk, this is a feature of labyrinths, and as you wander pose a question to the Universe. You will have an answer by the end of the 7th turn.

Cycles, entanglements, patterns that have a way out. Know that no matter how long the path, there is always a way out, or through.

6)Handcrafted Objects, like chairs out of willow, garden statues out of peat and concrete, and other created elements that are unique to you and your tastes. When you make it yourself it contains the spirit of the artist.

I think this pattern reminds you that your own personal vibration is already in tune with the Universe. The Universe knows you and loves you as perfect. The idea is to discover this for yourself. As you wander, understand and remember that you already know what you need to know. Your own creativity is the best place to start a search for the Divine. Don't be afraid to create your own tools, your own divination sets, anything that you need.

So I just used my angel doorknocker and "knocked your name up to heaven" and now with my Universal Angel Cards in hand:
7)Journey
8)Allow
9)Purification

"Your journey to this point has brought you to many places and many gifts. Now take time to cleanse and release toxicity. This is not a time to force your will or take steps that ego has created for you. This is the time to allow your movements to lessen, don't take as many steps, be graceful, have intent, move with purpose. There is no need to hurry or be eager for movement, the journey finds you if you let it. Allow peace and harmony to move you toward the positions that fit with who you now are. No forcing of the journey, allow us to help you as you contact us more and more. There is not need to feel alone. Continue the meditation, add color and vibration as has been said. This is important for your body...use salt baths, color therapy, oils and meditation. All paths eventually lead to home, you only have to trust that you are where you need to be."

Enjoy!

afrosaxon

Feedback for Satori

Hi Satori!

Now that finals are over, I can give the thorough feedback that you deserve. Thank you so much for your patience!

Satori said:
1**2**3**
4**5**6**
7**8**9**

Universal Love and Healing Oracles
(I have the two sets, and I cut them down, and only use certain cards together. One set is smaller than the other, the darker purple deck is the smaller which is the Healing I think??? Sorry. I'll write the names, you can see if there are scans around....)
I choose 2 cards per position for this one, they work in tandem for me. One from each deck.
1)Eternity/Heaven On Earth
So, perhaps through multiple life times this has been a theme for you. Knowing that your time on Earth can be like heaven, can be a place of beauty and light, can be seen as a time of rejuvenation. So that in your heart and soul, the love that you feel and give, can be like a reflection of heaven. The love you accept and witness, can be like heaven. There is a sense of perspective here, that you can when you choose to also show others how to love in a way that is beyond human, that elevates to something more divine.

Hmm...I tend to see things from different perspectives (maybe seeing beyond time, like Neo in The Matrix: Reloaded ? :D), so maybe that is part of my purpose here, this time around: to try and spread more love, including self-love.

Satori said:
2)Acceptance/Answered Prayer
Of course this isn't an easy task. This is perhaps the greatest challenge we as humans can make. Learning to love like...God or Goddess....Buddha or Mother Teresa....Jesus or Mary. Accept when you have trouble with feeling or giving love. Accept how you feel when you don't feel so very evolved.

So here, you have the choice of whether to accept this role, and that if you choose to walk this path, as I think you do and have chosen to, you are in a place where you will see swift results when you pray and manifest in the world. Your Angels and Guides are surrounding you waiting to help and to assist you in manifesting things that will support your work. Love is also like an answered prayer, be conscious of what you wish for, ask for and pray for!

:bugeyed:

You know, this has been happening a lot lately: I've prayed for something and it just shows up (and sometimes in multiples!). Case in point: I get to use my roommate's refrigerator and microwave, but she is graduating in 2 weeks. So I asked God for a refrigerator and a microwave, and free ones since I don't have much money. I got not one, but TWO free refrigerators (and was able to give one to a classmate who also needed a fridge and was also financially challenged)! And met someone who is a friend of a friend and who may give me hers because she's getting a newer one. Hmm...

But I agree: be careful what you wish for! :D And maybe the things I ask for and don't receive are things that would not further the tasks I am undertaking here on earth. Something to think about...

Satori said:
3)Lady of the Rose/Message from Heaven
This is intriguing, because it is so much like the second position and first. I feel like this is reinforcing/confirming what has been said and also shows you a Guide that will step as you step and match you. As if you have this supercharged force that will allow you to recharge when you need to, when you are giving up energy, there is a force to tap into that replenishes you, almost instantly. There is a line of energy in the Message from Heaven card that is coming down to earth like a lightning bolt. This is a force available to you...but you need to ask for it.

Lady of the Rose is the supercharged deliverer of the recharged energy. Like she will be there for you, when ever you call. Get some peonies in the yard or in bouquets to connect to her. Also pink roses. She is the spiral energy of Mary, and she is very much wanting to help you out with love, feeling it, healing it, and delivering it.

Cool! :D There are some pink roses on campus, but I don't think they are for picking...of course, since my tuition money goes toward their upkeep, I don't think they'd mind if I liberate one. :D

Satori said:
Sacred Garden Cards
4)Vibrations***Labyrinth***Handcrafted Objects
The Vibrations card shows healthy plants that are green along a garden path. This talks about the cultivatin of a sacred space, and the keeping of it. Keeping it clean and healthy, keeping it humming and a place of refuge. This is a place where people/plants are happy. Drums, gongs, cymbals all join in the Vibration to create harmony.

You are being called upon to consider vibration as part of your path. Tuning forks, humming, tapping all of the different ways the body can be balanced by vibration. Singing is especially easy to do and will help you quickly. Sing the chakras!

The campus is set right in the heart of a very green place, right by a major river in NY. Lots of trees, plants (and I'm a member of the Garden Society), wildlife. It's peaceful and brings peace to my soul, since I like green stuff. :D

And I do like to sing (when it's a song I like), so maybe I will do it more.

Satori said:
5)Labyrinth is about the depths of the unknown, entering the womb of the earth, the subconscious. A walking meditation is recommended, so try walking very slowly in your sacred garden, along your garden path, slowly connecting to the vibrations, and knowing you can never get lost. Make 7 turns as you walk, this is a feature of labyrinths, and as you wander pose a question to the Universe. You will have an answer by the end of the 7th turn.

I like to take walks; I will remember this about the 7 turns.

Satori said:
Cycles, entanglements, patterns that have a way out. Know that no matter how long the path, there is always a way out, or through.

This I have to remember, because sometimes I feel trapped and may make decisions based on that panic/fear.

Satori said:
6)Handcrafted Objects, like chairs out of willow, garden statues out of peat and concrete, and other created elements that are unique to you and your tastes. When you make it yourself it contains the spirit of the artist.

I write, and I make bracelets. And I do feel like they are charged with a bit of me; indeed, people who have my bracelets have often commented that they can feel a certain energy in them that goes beyond that which is inherent to the crystals themselves. :D

Satori said:
I think this pattern reminds you that your own personal vibration is already in tune with the Universe. The Universe knows you and loves you as perfect. The idea is to discover this for yourself. As you wander, understand and remember that you already know what you need to know. Your own creativity is the best place to start a search for the Divine. Don't be afraid to create your own tools, your own divination sets, anything that you need.

Well, I like to write, though I haven't done any creative writing lately. Cooking school will provide a creative outlet once I get more learning under my belt (I'm a home cook, which is quite different from a professional chef :D).

Create my own divination sets? Hmm...interesting. I do know that I sometimes throw spreads created by other people and end up reading them in a different way than the spread intended...and it confuses me because I don't want to disrespect the spread creator, but by the same token Spirit is telling me to read it another way. *shrug*

Satori said:
So I just used my angel doorknocker and "knocked your name up to heaven" and now with my Universal Angel Cards in hand:
7)Journey
8)Allow
9)Purification

"Your journey to this point has brought you to many places and many gifts. Now take time to cleanse and release toxicity. This is not a time to force your will or take steps that ego has created for you.

:laugh: Oh Lord...:laugh: My will is a formidable thing, and my ego just as much! :D

But yes...I am slowly releasing toxic things and thoughts, and cleansing. I'm getting better at going with the flow.

Satori said:
This is the time to allow your movements to lessen, don't take as many steps, be graceful, have intent, move with purpose. There is no need to hurry or be eager for movement, the journey finds you if you let it. Allow peace and harmony to move you toward the positions that fit with who you now are. No forcing of the journey, allow us to help you as you contact us more and more. There is not need to feel alone.

I have been asking for Universal help more and more (God, Jesus, angels, my dead grandmother, any positive deity that wishes to intervene--I'm not picky. :D)

Satori said:
Continue the meditation, add color and vibration as has been said. This is important for your body...use salt baths, color therapy, oils and meditation.

I guess I have problems with meditation because it's hard for me to be still and stare at nothing but the backs of my eyelids, but there are other forms of meditation, like just walking in the woods and tuning into nature. As for color...I'll have to add it in other ways, since we are not allowed to embellish our school uniforms (white chef jackets with our names embroidered in green, white toques, black-and-white checked pants, black shoes, white or black socks. *sigh*).

Satori said:
All paths eventually lead to home, you only have to trust that you are where you need to be."

For someone for whom "home" is a rather fluid concept these days, I'll keep this in mind. :D

Thanks again for the reading, Satori, and for the patient wait for feedback!

T.

Satori

The last part was channeled, or I just sort of sit, close my eyes and let whatever pops up through. I don't think at all about what to write just let it out. So, sometimes it is vague or strange....

I had no idea you were a member of the Green Club! Sort of an interesting hit there.

Feedback is not always that important to me. I like to see the hits, but for me, I have to step away from caring about feedback, because I don't want it to be about being right, but to be about what is useful.

I suppose that is what is the most important feedback for me to get.

Did you think it was useful, did it at all resonate, did it create fun in your life, did it leaving you feeling a deeper sense of connectedness, identity and oneness with the world.

I really need to post that I don't ask for the same kind of feedback as other folks. I simply like to know...did you feel that somehow the Universe was speaking through me to you, and did you recognize that you are recognized.