One GT reading up for grabs =)

Sharla

Just open for doing one GT....whoever takes the spot, just let me know what area/s you want me to focus on.

The time frame will be for a minimum 1 month - maximum of 3 months, you decide which.

It will be completed within the next couple of hours.

I just expect prompt feedback on what you can at this time actually leave feedback on. :)

Kurenai

Just open for doing one GT....whoever takes the spot, just let me know what area/s you want me to focus on.

The time frame will be for a minimum 1 month - maximum of 3 months, you decide which.

It will be completed within the next couple of hours.

I just expect prompt feedback on what you can at this time actually leave feedback on. :)

Can I sit?

GotH

Man! I'm never fast enough with these GTs! LOL..

Kurenai

Can I sit?

Since you have done playing card readings for me before, if you would like someone else to have a turn, that is fine with me. :)

Sharla

Since you have done playing card readings for me before, if you would like someone else to have a turn, that is fine with me. :)

No you was the 1st to reply, so your the sitter :thumbsup:...it doesn't matter if i've done other forms of readings for you before...i'm not going to let someone else sit for that, it wouldn't be fair.

Just tell me what area/s you want to know about..i can do just a general one too if you've got nothing in mind.

And are you female ? I think you are, but just need to be sure.

Kurenai

No you was the 1st to reply, so your the sitter :thumbsup:...it doesn't matter if i've done other forms of readings for you before...i'm not going to let someone else sit for that, it wouldn't be fair.

Just tell me what area/s you want to know about..i can do just a general one too if you've got nothing in mind.

And are you female ? I think you are, but just need to be sure.

Thank you Sharla,
Yes, I am female.
The next 3 months would be good. And the area I would like to look into is career opportunity, the state of marriage, and love.
And also, do the cards see me moving?

Thank you. :)

Sharla

Thank you Sharla,
Yes, I am female.
The next 3 months would be good. And the area I would like to look into is career opportunity, the state of marriage, and love.
And also, do the cards see me moving?

Thank you. :)

Are you single or already married ? Are you in employment or not ? And when you say moving, do you mean as in home ?

Kurenai

Are you single or already married ? Are you in employment or not ? And when you say moving, do you mean as in home ?

Oh, sorry... I've moved from Chicago to Canada 5 years ago, and I have not been happy since coming here. It's been hard time adjusting and I was having a very hard time finding a job. So I am looking to go back -- provided that I find something.

My marriage took a hit with me not being happy here, so we are discussing the option of separating. I have been in close, but long-distance contact with a friend I've known back in Chicago, and we have gotten very, very close in the past year. I was wondering if the cards can tell me anything about that and where it's going.