Online reading for my birthday

Miss Woo

I've just booked an online reading...

My question was 'Who is my soul mate?' And I booked this reading as a birthday present to myself. I booked it in the spirit of fun but, now that I have booked it, I'm not sure if I believe in the concept of soul mates.

She seems like a very experienced reader and I don't want to waste the opportunity to have my question answered by a professional like herself.

The question I would really like to ask is 'Am I going to have another partner?'. You see, if I'm not going to have another partner in this lifetime it wouldn't bother me; I would just like to know. I have other things in my life that give me pleasure and I don't feel the need to be in a relationship. Does that make sense?

I have asked this question in readings done by myself but I don't have any confidence in my ability to divine the future.

I'm wondering if I should contact her and change my question (she offers a soul mate reading and that is the one I chose).

Alta

If she hasn't done the reading yet, it seems reasonable to politely contact her and explain your dilemma and what you would really like to hear about.

Miss Woo

If she hasn't done the reading yet, it seems reasonable to politely contact her and explain your dilemma and what you would really like to hear about.

Yes, it does, doesn't it? I have just emailed her. Thanks for your help :)