Opinions on T. of The Sweet Twilight

Miss Divine

o nooo..this thread just made me buy this deck!!!
I was contemplating on buying it or not for months!!!!
and just now i just clicked the buy button!
Hope it will be good!
How are you loving yours?

Atleast you contemplated a few months, I only did for a few hours! LOL :D
I just looked at your profile, to see what kind of decks you like. I think you'll be very pleased!
I have mine out, and I've been looking closely at the images whenever I've had the time since I got them today.. That is a very good sign, a sign I will probably fall in love with this deck. Otherwise I would've already put them aside, for later ''when I have more time''.

kellyshay

Thats great! I think we might have the same taste in decks. What other deck is your favourite? I've been using my shadowscapes for nearly a year now neglecting all my other deck as it is not attracting me anymore..
Would like to buy new decks !

Miss Divine

The deck I use the most for personal readings, and is the most accurate for me is the Tarot of Vampyres (Ian Daniels). I purchased it in January, and haven't put it down since (except for a few days). Believe me, I never expected to connect to this deck like I did, since it's a darker themed deck. But the thing is, this deck has never given any dark readings. They are very spiritual and deep in a positive way. Ok, enough of my raving...;)

My other favorites are:
Baroque Bohemian Cats
Victorian Romantic
Anna K. (it's so easy to read with and to the point)
Dreaming Way
Joie De Vivre
Steampunk (also so easy to read with)

It's not that I don't like my other decks, but the above are current faves.

GryffinSong

I thought this was an interesting deck, but I didn't really click with it, so I traded it away. I love some of the cards, but it just wasn't enough. I'm glad others like it, though, because it is very interesting. Have fun with it!!! :)

kellyshay

Thank you for your suggestions. I had a look at the Tarot of Vampyre..Looks a little scary to me!
I have been comtemplating on the Victorian Romantic..but dunno if i want to get it yet!
I love my joie de vivre too! so easy to read and so cute!
I have the Paulina Tarot on the way so hopefully i'll like that too.
I have the Anna K too but i find it hard to shuffle..its too bulky to shuffle so i dont like using it.
I have the steampunk by moore too..but i wasnt attracted to it as soon as I got my hand on it...dont know why..

Miss Divine

Thank you for your suggestions. I had a look at the Tarot of Vampyre..Looks a little scary to me!
I have been comtemplating on the Victorian Romantic..but dunno if i want to get it yet!
I love my joie de vivre too! so easy to read and so cute!
I have the Paulina Tarot on the way so hopefully i'll like that too.
I have the Anna K too but i find it hard to shuffle..its too bulky to shuffle so i dont like using it.
I have the steampunk by moore too..but i wasnt attracted to it as soon as I got my hand on it...dont know why..

I understand how you may find the Vampyres scarey. At first, I had that with several cards. A good friend of mine who said she would never ever buy such a deck purchased it a month ago, and guess what!? She adores them and has even ordered a back-up!

If you want the Victorian Romantic, you better hurry up and get it. They are almost all out of stock and probably won't be reprinting again.

I had the Paulina, gorgeous imagery, but it was too busy to read with for me. To see all the details I would need a magnifying glass or reading glasses.;)

I have the Llewellyn version Anna K. They shuffle easily (atleast for me and others I know of).

The thing that probably turned you off about the Steampunk is the machinery. But the deck has so much atmosphere, and reads so easily that I like using it especially in readings for others. I'm not even into steampunk, and wasn't into vampire decks either! Go figure...

Briar Rose

I am happy with my purchase! :D

These characters are just so funky, I love them!! And the colors, so vibrant and rich.

When I went through the deck, I knew immediately this would get the intuitive juices flowing. I have gotten bored of the strictly RWS type decks. I like that this one is going to challenge me, and I'll definitely take a peek in the study group. It's quirky, with some twists that make ya think.

Today I thought about what kind of post you were going to write about the deck.

I am glad you love it. I am glad you see a bit of a challenge, that is why I suggsted writing out the spread.

Miss Divine

Today I thought about what kind of post you were going to write about the deck.

I am glad you love it. I am glad you see a bit of a challenge, that is why I suggsted writing out the spread.

Been having fun with them this morning. This deck kinda reminds me of the movie ''Coraline''. My daughter agrees with me on that one.;)

These images just make me smile, they're adorable! :)

gregory

This is one of the two decks I go to when I want to be certain sure of getting a good reading. I love it - and it is so spot on, it's scary.

Asbestos Mango

Bought Sweet Twilight. Liked the art work. Tried to read with it... for about a week before I got disgusted and gave it away. I will not keep a deck I can't read with, no matter how pretty it is.

Anyway, the person I gave it to reported back that she was getting fantastic readings with it.

Go figure.

Whether any given Tarot deck is a good reading deck, well, it doesn't depend on the deck, it depends on whether it resonates with the person using it (or trying to). It's a very individual thing.