Oracle decks with black borders

Stark Raven

I just finished asking this same question regarding Tarot decks in the appropriate thread. Humor me. From now on I am on a mission to seek out black bordered decks for my card collections. Which Oracle cards have black borders? Help me out please...

AJ

wrong reply, sorry

Stark Raven

I must say I'm surprised that there seem to be so few, I mean how many can there be if there are so few responses? Thanks for the one suggestion WolfyJames.

Onyx

One that popped into my head was the Oracle of Visions by Ciro Marchetti.

But I would have thought that there were more as well.

Onyx.

PathWalker

A'HA Oracle
2013 Oracle
Rune Oracle by Linsell and Partridge
Wiches Rune by Silver Ravenwolf and Jackson

That's it from my collection

Cat*

Dirty Tarot :heart: by Dori Midnight (despite the name it's actually a 40-card oracle)

Stark Raven

Dirty Tarot :heart: by Dori Midnight (despite the name it's actually a 40-card oracle)

What a cute name too, lol! Dirty Tarot indeed...

I'm not sure why I didn't get updates on this thread for a while; I would now like to thank all that contributed to this thread.

It is great that Solandia listed all of those Tarot and Oracle decks. Honestly, if I had more time (and it seems so much comes down to that) then I would love to pore over each and every deck there is, was and has ever been. This thread we have now created is great. Prior to starting this thread, when I did site searches on black bordered Oracle decks and Tarot decks, using terms I could think of, nothing came up. Now this thread would come up if someone else did the same search. Thanks to all participants!

In the end I must say I became surprised at the amount of black bordered Oracle decks available!