Oracle readings offered!

Chronata

Since experimenting with oracles in the SOUl Gathering, I have found a wonderful combination of decks that I would like to try a few more readings with.

These three oracles are what I refer to as the "Three Sisters"...

The Psycards
Madame Endora's Fortune cards
and
The CLOW cards

I like how each of these are similar, and yet each has thier own voice.

The Psycards give an older sis vibe, that is wise and intellectual.
Madame E's is a voice of the middle teenager, full of enthusiasm and warmth.
and the CLOW seems to have a voice that is childlike and innocent.

So...I am offering readings using the multi deck system, and I am willing to do General or Questions...

Anybody willing to give it a try?

Phoenix Rising

Hi Chronata, I'm keen to give it a try.
I would like to try the teenage one Madame E, if you don't mind. And a general reading please. I will be happy to exchange and will give detailed feedback of course.

cheers

PR

Gwynne

I'll take a shot! Just a general please!

Thanks!
Gwynne

Kimahri83

If you still are offering readings, I'd love a reading. I would just like to know what I need to focus on to improve myself. My flaws I guess you could say. Thanks!

~Kevyn

P.S.
Isn't the Madame Endora deck amazing?!?!

Baby Owl

The idea of a multi-deck reading is fascinating, Chronata. If you have time, I'd like to get a general reading. I'd be happy to provide one for you using three of my oracle decks, if you like.

Chronata

I had only ducked out for a few minutes...and look at all the responses!

Cool! I will do only these four readings for now, but I may offer more in the future!

I need to do some other stuff...but I hope to do all four of these at some point tonight, and possibly tomorrow!

Phoenix Rising~ I was hoping to do the combination of all three decks for your reading...but if you just want to hear from Endora,well, I can do that too!

Phoenix Rising

Hi Chronata
Of course you can do what ever you like, I misread it, I thought we had to choose a deck...LOL..duh!
Thanks matey!:laugh:

Baby Owl

Chronata said:
I had only ducked out for a few minutes...and look at all the responses!
That'll teach you!

Thanks.

Chronata

A GENERAL READING FOR PHOENIX RISING

The cards come in this order...
Madame Endora card
Psycard
CLOW card

Where You Have Been
The Queen
Liberation
The Voice

What a lovely combination!

You have recently become a leader or teacher...using your rich past experiences to show others the right path. This is all about standing up before a crowd, public speaking, inspiring others, getting recognition, and loyalty and helping people to not make the same mistakes you have in your early days.

There is also a sense of newfound freedom in this, and a feeling that you have given up a burden and healed something that has been haunting you for some time.

This is also three cards that talk about the activist in you...who defends others and stands up for things, with grace, commitment and love.

Where You Are...
The Raven
The Libido
The Return

And in the midst of all the wonderful work you have been doing...is doubt.

Something worries you, eats at you, and makes you either depressed or fearfull. My thought would be a return of some dark issue from the past that deals with emotional rejections, or intimacy.

Endora reminds me however, that the raven says "nevermore" and so this issue is finally being dealt with and healed completely...and Ravens also herald times of magic and miracles...if only you believe.

Where You Are Going...
The Oracle
the Puzzle
The Dream

Ah! The true way toyour future happiness...and to become less frustrated in general...is to follow your heart and your amazing intuition!
You have all the keys to all the answers....
they lie in your abilities to trust those messages that come to you from a higher source.
Look to your dreams for messages from your subconscious about what you need to be doing right now...
And look to your cards, or other divinations to answer the questions about your family...
and look for other messages from the Universe telling you how to grasp that light that shines up ahead in the darkness.
You know what you need to do.
So throw caution to the wind, trust in yourself...and do it!

Chronata

GENERAL READING FOR GWYNNE

First Endora
Then Psycard
Then CLOW

Where You Have Been...
The Golem
The Moon
The Flower

Like the MoonFlower...you bloom and grow at night, working best during the evening hours...and learning, studying and soaking up new information like a sponge. Lately though, there has been a bit of moodiness and spaciness...perhaps even a bit of laziness?
You do a lot for other people...like everyone's Mom...you nurture and care for all your friends and family...and often you give a lot of yourself and your energy away.
Normally you enjoy doing all this...but lately something has made you tired and resentfull. luckily you have a friend that you can lean on to support you...or at least can be a good listener. I sense a teeny bit of deviousness on you part...and maybe a guilt trip that you have laid on someone close to you.

Where You Are...
The Dagger
The Body
The Little

Have you been suffering from sharp pains in your chest...and headaches lately? There is a warning here to not let stress overwhelm you...your body suffers from physical pains brought on by emotional stress.
Also....worry...about a younger person in your life is making you crazy.
Relax.Deep breath!
Feel a little better?
This child in your life is acting so strange lately due to fear.
Try and encourage the child to be strong and have courage...everything will be Ok.

Where You Are Going...
Love
The Message
The Wood

Peace of mind, and love waits for you, just around the corner!
a sense of renewal...of passion and compassion, and healing.
There is a feeling here that you worry about things because you don't know something...something that is hidden, or impatient.

this combination is all about finally knowing.
And with knowing comes relaxation, and the ability to act.

And growth, abundance, results will soon follow!

Seeds have been planted...and soon you will be able to harvest them...gain knowledge and abundance from your past investments.

The future looks so very bright. Time to feel whole again!