past lifes through divination

LittleWing

i would like to hear your experiences of researching your past lives through divination meathods eg - tarot, dreams, scrying etc ...

i have taken a tarot spread from the net, but have not done this yet.

i did mirror scrying, and i would see myself as a warrior woman, with long hair (as it is now) and face paint and animal skin / blankets for clothes.

i want to find out more.

i also had a flash back while sitting in an old pub, that i was sitting there, but it was the old days. bizzare.

i think these two people are different (but still me!!)

celeste

I did a tarot spread once on( my most recent) past life. I will post it for you if you want but you might have to wait a bit as I'm in the middle of moving and I think I already packed that particular book away.

I was having trouble with someone at work a few months ago and asked my dreams for help. I dreamt that the person I was having trouble with was someone I had reincarnated with before. It was the same imbalance of power relationship that I have with him today,and he did the same thing to me in the dream that he did in my present life(only that time he was a pirate and I was a 'damsel in distress'. Today he is an insufferable doctor and I am a medical secretary.
The dream was basically telling me that he still had not learned anything yet!

WillieHewes

This is interesting, little wing. I think you're on the right path, just keep looking. More information will come to you slowly, I would guess.

I don't have much experience with this, although years ago, when I was in regular contact with a spirit guide, I saw myself as a wise woman/witch in a small house. I don't know if that was wishful thinking or really a memory, though.

I'm interested if anyone else has experiences with this.

sagitarian

past lives

wow, where do i start?

my first experiences in finding out my past lives was through dreams. I wanted to know so I asked my dreams to show me. I wont go into details, but i lived in the forest, as a woodland nymph.

I did a mirror scry once, and I was in a castle, looking into a mirror, wearing long velvet dark robes n my husband came up n put a necklace on me, we were happy together. He is my husband in this life too.

I did a past life regression by hypnosis once, n I was a small child running frantically down a long hall way. the windows to the sides had long drapes that were white n blowing about as I ran. I know I was scared. I knew where I was going as in the little girl knew, but "I" didn't know where I was going. I was deaf too. The scene jumped all the sudden from that to I was pulling on a man's hand, making as much noise as I could muster telling him there's trouble, or what have you. He was annoyed (mostly) by me, and kept telling me to back off, leave him alone, but it was URGENT as if the house was on fire or something. I dont' know what it was, but it was SERIOUS and he wouldn't listen to me, or follow me to see.

I do belly dancing (or at least did, not so much anymore) and when I would dance, I would get flashes of memories into my head about a very ornate room surrounded around other girls dancing along with me. Much like belly dancing. Sometimes I would have dreams furthering my past life experience in this life. I was kept in a cell, I would dance for entertainment, and commonly used for sex. I HATED this life I know that. I cried often and hated everything about it. For some reason though, I still enjoy dancing, but hate dancing for entertainment. When the mood strikes me, if I feel up to it, then I enjoy it, wether people are watching or not. But if someone mentions it, then someone else says "Oh I would love to see you dance" I get this deep feeling of despise in my chest. I just remind myself, I don't have to and kindly tell the person "well, maybe some other day, as it looks pretty ridiculous to dance in jeans and a t-shirt. I'd have to put on the garb for it to look right" they usually understand this and doesn't say another word.

I know I have more. But not sure what or how exactly to find out myself, even though I've had the means to find out about them, still, it happens when it wants to, I can't make myself remember them.

celeste

It's interesting isn't it when you find out that your fears or dislikes are related to something that happened to you in another lifetime.

My older sister did some past life work and found out that our whole family reincarnated together and (probably)died together too. We all have a fear of drowning and my sister researched it specifically to the name of the boat and time in history that it most probably occurred.(No, it wasn't the Titanic-lol!) I am afraid of drowning too, but love to swim. It's just the water closing over my head and the possibility of not coming up for air one day that freaks me out. I don't let this fear control me and swim often as a matter of fact. But still its always there in the back of my mind when I'm in the water.

Ruby Red Slippers

Past Lives - Karmic Healing

Has anyone here ever read the book by Diane Stein, We Are the Angels"? This is a wonderful book about how to clear out all the karma we bring into this lifetime so we can be more "whole" in this lifetime. And in healing all our karma, we aid and assist in healing the Karma of Gia, (earth).
The world is now feeling the effects of so many souls bringing so much Karma with them in this lifetime. Therefore, we all need to clean up our own and help all others in this process also. Then we will all be.....the best we can be ...we each benefit from each other and the earth benefits from the mass freedom.
The book gives step by step instructions on working with the Lords of Karma to do this.
If anyone is interested, I'm happy to share the information.
Blessed Be,
Ruby Red Slippers

alexis

wow!

i have always wanted to learn how to control my dreams. to be able to dream of past lives, wat did u guys do to make yourself dream of the past? can u guys share with me?

for me, the only thing about my past life which i know about is through this thing which my friends circulate around via email.
just got to key in the birthdate and tada! it will say some stuff about the past life.

mine was :
a woman living in western australia (lol.. i happen to have a birth mark on my left arm that is some what in the shape of aust/singapore?)

the lesson i brought into this life is to learn how to connect the material and spiritual world.
there u go... :)

WillieHewes

That's great, sagitarian, you really know a lot! I don't know much at all, I'm not too sure about reincarnation to be honest. :) I'm open to the possibility though. My mother's convinced. She said it was actually me who convinced her, because I had a terrible fear of fire when I was very little. Too little to understand it, and on top of that I'd never been near a fire or even been burned.

So I guess that's a clue...