bach flower remedies

jade

do they work?

what are they?

have you used them? why?

in light,
jade :D

ps sorry diana, i just couldn't wait for you to start this thread.....i'm sooooooo interested in this!!!!!

Diana

"Heal Thyself"

edited

catlin

Hi Jade,

I have some Bach remedies here for my cats (they work great on them and I see this is an evidence for their effects). I treated Lucky and Adi with them when they had troubles with each other (Lucky is a very jealous cat and Adi was the Alpahcat so there were clashes among them when I took Lucky in).

I also used Bach remdies when I came back from hospital.

Pollux

I DID!!! :p
And you guess who got them for me? My English Mothertongue Teacher of the British Council in Naples, Leslie. The same lady that pushed my interest in Tarot Cards and magic - most of this, almost everything, unsuspected by her...

I think I'll become a weird doctor... But I'll definitely hunt down courses and stuff later on these Uni years.

DIANA YOUR POST ROCKS! :*

I don't know if there's something I could add.
OH! Yes! At times I didn't feel like taking the"remedy", and the lady said I could also just keep the bottle close, and at contact with the body - just like a stone. I think it was more of a psycologic thing... :p But i wonder if it does have an effect, since it's vibes we're talking about after all... :)

truthsayer

i tried bach flower remedies a long time ago so i must confess i couldn't see that they helped me at all. i felt like any effect was more like a placebo. i expected them to help so i could feel a difference but i could feel the same difference when i stopped as long as i believed the problem was gone.

if they work it's very subtly. i am opened minded and willing to review the evidence. i'm surprized so many believe in them here. i feel like the main effect is psychological b/c we need the remedy to work.

i don't mean to be offensive or anything but i need more positive proof before i'll accept that they work.

jade

two things............first, could i plant some of the flowers in my yard and bring about the beneficial vibrations into my home all the time? would it assist with raising the vibrations?

and two, homeopathy is somewhat similar in the sense that......i use some treatments for a few days and then instead of taking them internally i think about the bottle for a few moments everyday and it continues to work. that way i don't have to take in too many 'meds'.

i have great experience with this and anyone who has gone to a good biokeneziologist (spell) will attest to this. they hold the 'therapy' above your body and ask your body if it will work for you!

in light,
jade

truthsayer

question: does it matter if the remedy was store bought or personally mixed up for you. what i tried was store bought. i looked at the labels and bought the one that sounded like it named a problem i wanted to heal. i've considered going to a naturopath but the scientific part of my mind is too cynical.

i have a friend who is being treated by a naturopath. she's on all kinds of herbs and a special diet. i suppose she is trying to purge the toxins from my friend's body but when i saw the things she was taking i found myself questioning. particularly since my friend seemed in such a dark place. i think she's taking some bach flower remedies, too. i'll watch and see if she gets better w/ this naturopath's assistance. i'm curious about wholistic medicine.