bach flower remedies

napaea

have to throw in my 2 cents.

i love Bach Flower Remedies. :D
i used to work in a health food store, which is when i discovered Bach Flowers. i was in a car accident during that time, and in the ambulance kit they had a huge bottle of the Rescue Remedy!
i thought that was cool.

i got some rescue remedy after the accident, but didn't really use it much. i ended up working with a girl who got a big sore on her hand that hurt her alot, and she could hardly move her finger at all. i got my Rescue Remedy and gave her some. within about 4 minutes she came back gushing that the pain was gone and showing me how she could move her finger just fine now. she ended up buying a bottle and taking it with her on her honeymoon.

i have used it successfully on my cats, and myself.
yesterday i was somewhat "funked out" and so went and took 2 of the Bach remedies. i felt better almost instantly (have to go take them now, i forgot this morning!!)

i find them to be fabulous in my natural health attempts.

Ted Andrews has a chapter on making your own essences in his book "The Healer's Manual".

jade

i have that book sitting on my desk beside me. but it's not for me. i have another person doing the review on that one........but i'll get her to share that chapter with me for sure.

thanks!!!
jade

Yogi Cat

I have found the bach flower remedies excellent. I use rescue remedy a lot - good if I get uptight and cannot sleep. I also used it when my dog got a fish hook stuck in her paw - it calmed her down so we could snap the hook and get it out. I then gave her some more and it worked so well. I have also had remedies made up for different things like if I was feeling depressed or needing to boost my confidence. I have recommended it to quite a few people who have all found it to be very good. Definately better than taking prescription medicines.

Cerulean

I found these cards:

http://themysticeye.biz/pics/bach.htm

I was researching card decks by Alois Hanslian, Germany and checking into flower oracle decks. The Bach system seems to have been used in some decks--this the newest to me and I think they are gorgeous.

But do these absolutely beautiful cards resonate with any Bach users? I don't see much information, although it is supposedly available on Amazon.com Germany.

Anyone have luck seeing/using these?

Mari Hoshizaki

P.S. Some people who use the Avalon Tarot deck regularly and follow the Hallowquest book of meditations might have Bach suggestions, as the flower essences are listed in one of the indexes as helpful in meditation of the Matthews specific system.

wavebreaker

I recently tried the Bach Rescue Remedy for the first time (thanks to Diana, who advised me to do so). There were a lot of things going on in my life, things weren't going well at all, and I was all stressed out about it. The Rescue Remedy really helped me to calm down again and see things in perspective.

I haven't tried any of the other remedies, but in case I need to, I will certainly try!

Minderwiz

During my Applied Astrology course I had to look at medical and healing applications, amongst which were the Bach Flower Remedies.

I found an excellent book by Peter Damian which explains the creation of a 'Maintenance Remedy' based on Astrological corresponences to the 12 Healers.

It's something I want to experiment with - but have not had the opportunity up till now. However for me something that I can tie back to an Astrological base suggests a real possibility of creating the inner harmony necessary for the healing process - just as we need to integrate the energies that are mapped in our natal charts.

oceanpoetry

Bach Flower Remedies have worked well for me, and would recommend them to anyone looking for an alternative healing treatment. I have used Rescue Remedy, Wild Oat, Olive. The Wild Oat gave me more confidence in pursuing my goals. And Olive has been nice to take after an especially busy time at work, helped me to maintain energy level.

I have a little card with each remedy and a description. I think the important thing is finding the right combination for your particular situation...otherwise they will have a neglible effect.

quan_yin

bach

I've used several remedies, and I carry Rescue in my purse. Rescue has been helpful, and I like that it works quickly. The others I've used have required regular doses over a few days before I noticed any impact.

In one case, I was advised that the dosage I was taking was too low to make an impact, which confused me since I understand that this is vibrational medicine, so therefore quanity is not supposed to matter as much (1 drop is supposed to have the same impact as 10, since there is no amplifying or dampening due to dosage).

I am having a special blend created based on my astrological chart. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

Wildchild

I was always leery of the Bach remedies until a friend gave me a bottle of the Rescue remedy for my son. He's just hit puberty and is incredibly grumpy and moody. I've been giving him 4 drops everyday in a glass of water. He's used to my herbal concoctions and never asked what it was for. I was amazed at the difference on the days I didn't give him anything!