♣★■ PeekABoo★♣■

DownUnderNZer

Along the same lines as "Peeking Through The Keyhole" only with a bit of a twist...

l intend to use a few old mysteries, cases, or news stories solved or unsolved as long as there are photos to put up and its not really known offhand.

Maybe sinister. Maybe an absolute hoax. Maybe completely innocent. Maybe a tragedy. Maybe an alien abduction. And...maybe nothing in it at all - not even a hoax.

But it will test and stretch ones abilities if you are up to the challenge.

Keep an eye on this thread if interested as the first post will be put up shortly. :D

DownUnderNZer

First.

Mystery Person A:

I will endeavor to find out as much as possible on each person I do which will only be about three I reckon, but not all at once. Of course, if the information is readily there, which it is for the first two that I have lined up.

Not sure if I will wait ONE WEEK to provide feedback though. A full "weekend" at least might be an idea for each. ;)

So, if anyone is interested in giving it a go, try for "Letters", "Names", "Impressions", "Personal info"...anything that you get straight off the bat.

No second guessing yourself.

If you think you know who it might be - then please leave it open to others. Thanks. :)

Best of luck!!!! :thumbsup:

RiverRunsDeep

I will try, no second guessing....

The letters "L" or "M", Leonora, Lacey/Lucy, Molly
The number 45
A murderess, the death of blood kin, something to do with knives

zhadee

my try :)

The first impression was a shiver, and I felt a bit sick, nauseated.
England, London. Governess. She was a Poison Murderer, repeatedly. 5 Children. She thought her doings amusing.
Letter B, Betty or Elisabeth.
Month November.

Padma

First impression: "Lizzie Borden took an axe, and killed her pa with 40 whacks!" Definitely the name Elizabeth...though this is not the picture of Lizzie Borden.

I also get England. Or British, at any rate.

PeonyInLove

Charlotte Bronte came up as soon as a seen the pic

An 'M' name. I don't know why but the something similar to Marivian. Other names, Margaret, Madge, Eleanor.

Josephine- Little Women

Pebbles in the garden (lol)

Suffragette

lark

First thing I got was a disappearance.
The photo gives off an energy of having been looked at a lot.
Like someone would look at the photo of the last picture ever taken of someone.
I kept seeing a yellow flash on the right side of the picture.
The flash was in the shape of the drawing you draw when you play hangman...so maybe the gallows is involved in this.
Vitamin deficiency!??.... or some affect to the body due to a lack of or too much of something. Like a poison would act.
Disappearance, gallows possible poison this chicks got it all going on.
Letters M & J

DownUnderNZer

Good on you ALL for giving it a go..... :)

Will do the BIG REVEAL (individual feedback as well) on MY late Sunday or Monday night, so no one is left hanging.

Some good work here! :thumbsup:

And there is one that will be giving me a nightmare or two that has "ax" and "40 whacks" in it. :D

First thing I got was a disappearance.
The photo gives off an energy of having been looked at a lot.
Like someone would look at the photo of the last picture ever taken of someone.
I kept seeing a yellow flash on the right side of the picture.
The flash was in the shape of the drawing you draw when you play hangman...so maybe the gallows is involved in this.
Vitamin deficiency!??.... or some affect to the body due to a lack of or too much of something. Like a poison would act.
Disappearance, gallows possible poison this chicks got it all going on.
Letters M & J

Charlotte Bronte came up as soon as a seen the pic

An 'M' name. I don't know why but the something similar to Marivian. Other names, Margaret, Madge, Eleanor.

Josephine- Little Women

Pebbles in the garden (lol)

Suffragette

First impression: "Lizzie Borden took an axe, and killed her pa with 40 whacks!" Definitely the name Elizabeth...though this is not the picture of Lizzie Borden.

I also get England. Or British, at any rate.

my try :)

The first impression was a shiver, and I felt a bit sick, nauseated.
England, London. Governess. She was a Poison Murderer, repeatedly. 5 Children. She thought her doings amusing.
Letter B, Betty or Elisabeth.
Month November.

I will try, no second guessing....

The letters "L" or "M", Leonora, Lacey/Lucy, Molly
The number 45
A murderess, the death of blood kin, something to do with knives

Padma

"When she saw what she had done, she killed her ma with 41".

:laugh:

Enjoy your nightmare! She is on Wikipedia, you can look her up. That was a skip rope chant we used when I was young. Ah, children - so sweet and innocent! :rolleyes:

celticnoodle

I'm getting the letters M and S around her. I don't think she married ever, or if she did, it wasn't a long lasting relationship. I think she grew up in a home with other children--siblings to her. Ann/Anne? that name seems attached to her somehow too. I also feel like she had a sinister side to her, and she liked to write. Not sure if she ever wrote a book or just wrote in a journal/letters--but she did write. I am still picking up on something a bit sinister with her. Also feel New York could be important somehow to her.