Pendulums vs. Ouija Boards

Shadow Wolf

I was always afraid of ouijui boards. I compare it to leaving your front door wide open. Anyone just hanging around with nothing better to do can wander in. Ouijui boards open up a portal to the spirit world, and it's an open call. Any malicious spirit looking for an in, will find it here.

Of course this is not always the case, but why take a chance !!!

I have a friend who used one on a regular basis for quite some time and she says even though she called to benevelovent spirits,
they are not the ones who found their way through.

I have used my pendulum with great confidence and success, much of this confidence comes from the experience in the store.

I tried out two others, and when I picked up mine, it jumped up and down on the chain. Almost like it was dancing. It chose me.
Therefore, I would trust it more than a ouijui board.

Also, I believe that the pendulum gives our guides a way to communicate with us directly. When I first got my pendulum,
I asked my guides to use it as a way to communicate with me.

I feel very peaceful and safe when I'm using it, it's feels as if my guides are truly present and communicating with me through it.

It's an awesome feeling to know that they can be so close to me.

I would suggest that you bless your pendulum again and ask your guides to guide you through it. It's far safer than a Ouijui
board IMHO, (In My Humble Opinion).

Blessings and Light,
Shadow Wolf