Penis Reader

tarotbear

Peter Zout Games

A company called 'Peter Zout Games' has just released 'The Phallomancy Oracle' on The Game Crafter: click here.

The Shop Page contains no nudity or GRAPHIC pictures of any kind, if you are worried about clicking the link.

Obsydian

That's hilarious! Good find, Tarotbear!
I kind of want to see how the cards look though. :|

tarotbear

I own a copy of the deck - the penises are VERY GRAPHICALLY DETAILED, full-color.

And the deck is a scream! BUT - definitely NOT for everyone. :bugeyed: Not in the league of cutesy Tarots with unicorns and butterflies and glitter rainbows ... more like locker rooms with dirty sweat sox and jocks tossed in the corner .... as tastefully as possible!

Farzon

A company called 'Peter Zout Games' has just released 'The Phallomancy Oracle' on The Game Crafter: click here.

The Shop Page contains no nudity or GRAPHIC pictures of any kind, if you are worried about clicking the link.
What a coincidence. [emoji13]
You did it, admit it! Subject found guilty of.... phallomancy! [emoji6]

queenxofxwands

Oooh I wonder how much I could charge for these readings!

Tanga

OK now - I haven't trawled through the whole of this thread.
But I do know, that in some neo Shamanic groupwork - checking out penis shape etc. is a whole personal development process. Something to do with different shapes relating to different characteristics etc...
I can go away and ask someone I know for more details...

:) :) :)

tarotbear

This is a very OLD thread; most of the 'new' part does not start until page 10.

Just click here, Tanga!

blue_fusion

Palm readings can be performed in conjunction with penis readings. Lol sorry, sick Sunday thought.

tarotbear

Palm readings can be performed in conjunction with penis readings. Lol sorry, sick Sunday thought.

If you are already naked ~ Why Not? :thumbsup:

Oh? :confused: You don't do 'naked Tarot readings'? Anything else is so 'last century'! :joke: