Pixie's Hidden Lenormand By starlightexp

danny18

Hello everyone
I really would like to get Pixie's Hidden Lenormand deck so I went on the creator website and I found out that infortunately only the 2nd version of the deck is availible. I was wondering does anybody know where I can find the 1st edition of this deck because it is sold out.Maybe somebody can tell me if the creator is planning to reprint the 1st edition I tried to send an email but so far no answer

starlightexp

I wish I had more copies of the fist edition :( Sorry for the delayed response but at this point only the second edition is for sale. It does pop up in tarot trading every so often. I might know of someone that has an extra. Let me check with her.

Edmund

danny18

thank you so much for your time that would be great you guys should reprint it there are a lot of people in the forum that fell in love with this deck. You made a great job

AJ

He just said he has the reprint for sale.

gregory

He just said he has the reprint for sale.

YES - but the second edition isn't the same as the first edition - that's what danieluk wants reprinted.

PathWalker

Then it would be a third edition - wouldn't it???

gregory

Then it would be a third edition - wouldn't it???

No it would be a reissued first edition, I THINK. Either way - I THINK what daniel is after is the earlier images, not the NAME, like :laugh:

danny18

Yes exactly because 6 cards have been changed since the 1st edition that I personally think was the best

WyrdRaven

Which cards have been changed? How are they different?