Plain-English book about the Thoth deck and system

Jenny-Li

Folks, I have this problem. I've tried to read Crowley's own words to learn the Thoth, but he's just way over my head. My modern English is pretty decent (even though it's not my native language), but when it comes to deciphring his elaborate language (not to mention all the side-references that are unknown to me) - I get completely lost.

So what I'm looking for is a book where someone else has understood Crowley's work, and the symbolism he intended for his Thoth-deck, and explains this in plain English.

I would REALLY love to understand this deck, but I don't really connect with the art-work directly, so I will need a book as support. A serious approach, but written in plain language.

Someone please help me find that book! :)
Thanks in advance!

//Jenny

Jenny-Li

*blushes*
I can't believe I missed that thread! That does seem like just the book I'm looking for...!

Now if someone would just start selling it in this ridiculously tiny little country, my problem would be solved... :joke:

Thank you so much for pointing me in that direction, I'm sure I'll find a way to solve the logistics somehow.

Jenny :)