Tarot Calendars for 2004

Cerulean

Quick ship on Major Tom's tarot calendar

It was sent Tuesday and I got mine on Friday.

Lots of work went in that one and I congradulate Major Tom! Thanks for doing so much...

Mari Hoshizaki

Jewel-ry

Major Tom,

Read your post, looked at the calendars, decided Major Toms looked the most fun.......ding!......then the penny dropped. Am I right in thinking you were involved? What a great idea! Its on my xmas list.....

Jewel-ry

Major Tom

jewel-ry said:
Major Tom,

Read your post, looked at the calendars, decided Major Toms looked the most fun.......ding!......then the penny dropped. Am I right in thinking you were involved? What a great idea! Its on my xmas list.....

Jewel-ry, Thanks for this. :)

Thirty-four members of the Aeclectic community worked together to create the Tarot Lovers' Calendar 2004 which could account for why you think it looks the most fun. ;) I'm the editor and pulled it all together, including the money, but couldn't have done it without the help of these very special people. (I hope they'll forgive me not mentioning them all by name).

I'm already thinking about the 2005 edition and will be looking include as many people as possible in the project. Keep a look out for my future posts on the topic. :laugh:

If you want to start helping straight away the best thing you can do is buy a copy. :laugh: If you really want to help you could buy 10 copies. :laugh: If you'd like it to go to a second print send me an email. ;)

I'd certainly welcome enquiries regarding wholesale prices from distributors. :D

Jewel-ry

Hi Major Tom,

Order already placed!! Did it a couple of hours ago. Look forward to seeing it. Great that so many people were involved. Will definately look out for future posts.

Regards
Jewel-ry