Please Help Find My Pendant!!!

thorhammer

:(

I have a lovely blue chalcedony pendant that I bought last summer. I haven't worn it in a while and a few days ago I thought to look for it and start wearing it daily . . . but I can't find it anywhere!

Please help me find it! Cards, runes, scrying . . . whatever, if you feel like having a "look" for it, please post here and I'll scurry off to see what I can see!

The pendant is blue crystal, semi-opaque and rectangular, about thumb-size, only about 3mm or 1/8in thick. It's set in a narrow band of silver that goes around the edge, not behind it.

My house is one-storey, 3 bed 1 bath. It could also be at my boyfriend's house, one-storey 3x1.

Thanks! :heart:

\m/ Kat

Anam Cara

First, I have a strong feeling you'll find it!!!
Have you checked the pockets of your jackets?
Or the bottom of your handbag(s)?
(I see it hiding from you...some place dark and cozy ;))

Hoping you find it SOON!!
:heart:Cara

Sushi

Pulled the King of wands, try your boyfriend's place near the head of the bed.

thorhammer

Thanks, guys! I've checked pockets and bags, cara, no luck, but I hear you about the cozy thing, so I'll keep my mind ticking over on that.

sushi - will get him to check before he comes over tonight :)

\m/ Kat

GreenMoonBeam

Try a coffee table or the floor near where you had a coffee or a glass of wine together. (Illuminated 2 of cups :thumbsup:)

thorhammer

*sigh* Well, I did find some interesting things under my coffee-table :D but no pendant :( I'm sure it'll turn up, tho . . .

Grigori

I did a Horary chart, and its in the "6th House", which is the work room, or utility room. Laundry, garage, servant's quarter's, or possible the pets house. Quite near the door, either way. If a two story house, more likely downstairs. And its in an air sign, so it will be somewhere up high, or near a light. But its bloew the horizon, so not easily visable.

So, somewhere up high or near a light (though not in plain view) in the "work room/pet's room" near the entrance.

And you'll get close to finding it tonight if you up very late, and if you don't spot it, will be dead smack on top of it by the 27th, when both your planets are conjunct (touching). Maybe just need to be a bit patient :)

Muir Aingeal

I get the impression that it is at your boyfriends house maybe by where he keeps the mail or telephone.

thorhammer

similia - how cool! Thanks for going to that trouble for me :) I find it very reassuring about the 27th :) as I won't be up late tonight due to a very early start tomorrow. I've checked what places your description suggested to me, but no go just yet. I will be patient.

LM - I'll ask him to check when he goes home tomorrow - thanks!

firefrost

Kat, I've drawn The Fool from the VR. Do you have any sort of musical instruments you could have dropped it near? I'm looking at a Tambourine that's leant up against the box The Fool is balancing on.

Another place to check is if it's fallen off near an animal's toy box. The little dog is dancing around in human clothes, with a gold ruffle round it's neck.

Hope you find it before long. :love: