• I'd just get the pocket sized

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I'd get both! :-)

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • other - explain

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

Babalon Jones

Would people be interested in these? I'm thinking of offering my deck in two sizes, a standard RWS size about 2.75" x 4.75" and a smaller size, a little under 3.5 x 2 (same size or slightly smaller than a business card)

Wouldn't want to waste the $$ if people think that size would be too small and would only want the regular size.

Just brainstorming here as I ready myself to talk to printers!

t

Amanda

Why not make a deck somewhere in between those sizes? I wish someone would, anyway...

Annabelle

I almost always opt for the largest size I can get, and don't bother buying pocket-sized copies if larger copies are an option.

Why? Because I'm a collector and want to see the art in the biggest format possible.

Laura Borealis

Would the little one come in a tin? Tins seem very popular for small decks

gregory

I might get both - it would depend on the price....

Annabelle

Now . . . the thought of a tin changes everything. I'm enchanted by decks in tins, truly :).

Babalon Jones

Yes, the thought was to put it in a tin, exactly! I have over a hundred tins just hanging around waiting to be used for something, so...

I also thought of doing a pocket size majors only version in a tin as an option, or as a freebie with a deluxe edition of the regular size

(I shoulda put the pocket size majors only option in the poll, but forgot!)

What do you think of a pocket size majors only edition as a purchase option or part of a set?

Babalon Jones

BTW The price would be very affordable for the pocket size edition, gregory, especially if majors only as I think I can get them printed much more affordably than a full size deck.

gregory

If the full deck is also available - that I wouldn't go for. Tins, now.... :)

Babalon Jones

how about if the full deck was available as full size, and a majors only version of it in a tin was available too?