Poll#2 Decks we want IN A TIN

Which decks would you like in a pocket TIN version?

• Total voters

Dee Ell

OK, G6 put up a poll in another thread but I'm putting up a 2nd (please vote!) with choices from the original thread discussion that were mentioned by at least 2 different people... (my apologies if I missed something!)

Vote for as many as you want.

Morwenna

Robin Wood, Sacred Rose, and Universal Waite! :D

nisaba

I want a tin-option for every deck in every size.

We should be able to order tins to fit our pre-existing decks.

Nickigirl

I'd like that too!

Dee Ell

Yes, it would be in our fantasy tarot world (!) but in the world of retailing unfortunately that would likely never happen :(

EmpyreanKnight

I would definitely buy the Thoth Tarot as my first tinned deck, no questions asked. But yeah, borderless would be phenomenal, although that might be asking for the moon.

Aeric

Someone should start a Tarot Tin business similar to bags. If this is the future, might as well jump on it. Not to mention tins are as if not more useful than bags for non-Tarot items.

Dee Ell

Someone should start a Tarot Tin business similar to bags. If this is the future, might as well jump on it. Not to mention tins are as if not more useful than bags for non-Tarot items.

Yes that would be a very wise decision due to demand!

staticfuzz

Definitely agree. I would be happy with a blank tin the size of a standard tarot deck. I would buy a bunch.

Padma

yes, exactly!

I didn't vote btw, as none of your deck options suited my tastes! :p I don't want any of those decks, tinned or not! :laugh: