possibly the strangest question I've ever asked here

gregory

Gilded. There are some sheep under a tree - I forget which card (I'll look before I go to bed !) but I used it in a game here and two people who use the deck as their absolute standby had never noticed them before :)

ETA there are some LITTLE ones in 8 Wands. Got it - 7 Pentacles :)

nisaba

There are sheep in the MRP, the Mythic, the Vetrate, and quite possibly the Cloisters (I can almost, but not quite see the image in my mind).

Most of them are at a fair distance, though.

Christian-based decks are always going to show "the lamb of God" somewhere as a lamb or sheep.

Mi-Shell

The hermit card from the Lisa hunt fairytale Tarot

sapienza

Thanks SO much to everyone who has found me tarot sheep. I'm actually surprised that there are so many. Now I'm off to count my sheep. :)

Mi-Shell

Found another one: Minchiate Fiorentine: XXVII has a large Ram and a Nany in the back.
As far as i know, that is the only tarot one with only sheep and NOTHING else on...??

Mi-Shell

Attachments

• Minchiate Fiorentine.jpg
    Minchiate Fiorentine.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 67

Myrrha

There is a sheep in the Lovers card of the Russian Tarot of St. Petersburg. There is also a goat which may cancel out the sheep since you said no goats....

Debra

The suspense is killing me. I'm born in a Chinese Year of the Sheep...is it to do with my birthday, hm??? :laugh: