Prayers and Postive Energies needed...

WhiteRaven

My 13 year old daughter's bestfriend has been missing since yesterday morning. Nobody has seen nor heard from her. The police are on the look out and questioning neighbors and friends at this point. I'm asking for prayers and positive energies for her and her family at this time. The last time we saw her was Friday afternoon. She's not prone to take off like this....
The parents are a mess at this point.

Thanks,

WR

bladeraven

WhiteRaven said:
My 13 year old daughter's bestfriend has been missing since yesterday morning. Nobody has seen nor heard from her. The police are on the look out and questioning neighbors and friends at this point. I'm asking for prayers and positive energies for her and her family at this time. The last time we saw her was Friday afternoon. She's not prone to take off like this....
The parents are a mess at this point.

Thanks,

WR

*Hugs*!! I'm so sorry to hear about that.....sending positive energy that way and lighting a candle.....

Nina*

This is awful WhiteRaven :(

Will both pray and send positive energies...

Hugs
Nina

snowy25

I'll sending positive energy that way...
I hope all is wel with her and they'll soon hear from her.

Ruby Red Slippers

Sending Love & Light........Asking my angels to send her home as fast as they can, any way they can...

RRS

runwithwolves

Sending prayers, love, light, and calling on the Angels.

Chronata

oh no...that is awful...

sending Light and Calm Blessings...and they are in my prayers....

huredriel

Sending positive energy, hope she turns up as soon as possible, have emailed you too.

x Huredriel

zorya

this is horrible!!!!

sending much light to the girl and family, and hugs to you and your daughter as well.

i know you didn't ask for it, but i got an image in my head when reading your post. i feel very akward about posting it.

it may be nothing, but i would feel awful if it were, and i hadn't said anything.

is there a quarry, or area with rocks around there anywhere?

Indigo Rose

Sending prayers for this girl and her family.

Blessings,
Indigo Rose