psychic medium exercises June 16-22, 2015

celticnoodle

Okay, here is the next psychic medium exercise. Everyone is invited to join in, no experience required. I will give fb on Monday, June 22. Good Luck!

Attachments

• psychic image two.jpg
    psychic image two.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 147

Whitewitch10

John. Doctor/physician. Lived in norway. Died age 75.
Wife is Elizabeth. 4 children

PeonyInLove

I was terrible in the last exercises lol but it's fun and id love to participate again...

First I thought he died of prostate cancer but for some reason I'm thinking suicide? Shot in the head? Maybe even Brain cancer? Or maybe he just was a very heavy thinker lol the type that would spend all night reading and researching, I keep thinking 'scrambled brain'.

Some kind of fighting when he was younger, maybe as a sport or hobby?

Spiritual man

Political

Name: Malcolm

Wife name Magnus?

Mamas boy, loved his mum. His Mother died when he was young or quite young herself?

Youngest or only child

Scholarly... Philosopher, professor... But maybe combined with his spirituality so a minister or something.

DownUnderNZer

One.

Getting names like Robert (Bob, Bobby), William, Samuel...even Henry. Not sure why not females yet, but have to say these names seem quite...well, not "foreign" to me.

Common names is what I want to say and popular names in different eras, times or decades.

Other names coming through a Fredrick (Fred), Louise(?), Elizabeth, Ann and Sarah.
(((Rush, rush, rush....very fast not quite catching them all)))l.

Hope he wasn't a teacher.:D

Makes me also think the names could be first, middle then family names. So, with this man, solid not way out type of names with family and friends.

Also, makes me think of big family and/or extended family.

NAME EXAMPLES: Ann Sarah William(s) or Ann Elizabeth Samuel(s). William Henry Robert or Samuel Fredrick Henry.*** Henry Samuel or Sarah Elizabeth.

Name sakes maybe?. Why else the flurry of names like a roll call unless he worked with groups.

See him as a rather sensible no nonsense type man and practical. Maybe liked to read books or the newspaper and wasn't too bad when it came to money and budgeting. Careful planner. A family man. Sense of humor.

See a certain "hardness" to him - so do not feel life was always a bed of roses for him at different moments of his time on this earth.

Feel he was a "routine" type a majority of the time...maybe spontaneous depending on the idea/situation.

With breakfast cant seem to get pass him liking a good start to the day if he had time - like coffee or tea, cereal or eggs on toast, pancakes or flap jacks. Definitely not something like a "pop tart"! :bugeyed: No no nee no.

Get "numbers" around him, so am wondering if he was good with math and/or science. Maybe his job used calculations of sorts.

Grandfather or great grand father keeps flashing, so a grand father connection somewhere.

DownUnderNZer

Deleted - Double post.

tarotlova

Physiatrist, Peter, 1950 a kind man that's all I got this time!

zayats

John. Thomas. Edward. Haha, there will be no more names!

A doctor, liked to research and spent a lot of time in the library.

Liked apples. Quite fond of travelling, especially by train, haha

Had a sense of humour unexpected for those who knew him only superficially. Was more of an introvert but also quite a bit of an entertainer when he was put in the spotlight. I imagine he gave lectures and/or taught people apart from doing his job.

Was keen on food and family/home life. Had a wife probably.

I keep getting apple trees :/

There's something about pets, cats and dogs. He either really likes them, or had some ambivalence when it came to pets. He loved dogs, hated cats or the reverse...

A scholar.

Jude

Ok I'm giving this a GO:) I felt this man came off to others as successful...very regimented...for some reason as soon as the picture lit up on my screen I thought.."banker??" After I looked longer I wasn't so sure:/ I felt that most of his decisions in life were structured but I felt he had a secret in that he was unbeknownst to most he was a hopeless romantic:) he married for love I thought and I felt that she may have died young or unexpectedly?? This left him a little beside himself:/
I felt he was from somewhere in America. I also felt he was American born or came at too early an age to remember his prior heritage. He had the American dream:)
I kept feeling William or Mitchell?? It was a STRONG name:) I also felt that his name was one thing and what people called him another???.....like when men named "Henry" are called Jack?
Hope I was close!! Can't wait!

DownUnderNZer

Two.

Was hoping to get something connected to his childhood. :(

Based on my first go I have to say he might have been a quick thinker and analytical whether as a norm and/or in his job.

He was the type to pay attention to detail unless waywardly distracted. :D

This time I got "heart" strongly and the image of a boat or ship. Irregular breathing too.

So, did he suffer from a heart disorder or pass from heart failure or the loss of the love of his life before him.

I usually get the symptoms not the word nor finding it hard to breath. :bugeyed: Could be someone close to him as well like a partner or parent etc.

As for the "ship" either he travelled from one country to another, different places, or liked the idea of travelling. Maybe he had an interest in things like boats, planes, trains, watches, gadgets etc.

DanThorpe

I get the name robert or albert, i see teaching involved possibly medical"keep bieng shown a stethescope" ,rather well off and a rather strict figure of authority. I see reds around him and i see that he could be known for a temper. Partner was "Beth" i see her as great at making bread.The kind side to him was brought out by her. I see him passing away in a dark wood 4 poster bed with a dog by his side.