Pyramid Spread Readings!

ThtDancerGuy

Hey all,

Want to get some practice in with this new Lenormand spread I'm learning from Rana George's book called the Pyramid Spread. It's basically pulling three individual 3-card Lines for quick predictions of three different areas of your life in the coming month. So since the year is almost ending and January is fast approaching, let's have some fun with this one. :)
Please leave me your:

Three areas of your life you'd like quick predictions for (school, love, finances, etc.)

**Please NO specific questions, these are general predictive readings only!

Bonny

Perfect!

Relationship
Research
Career

Cheers Chris!!

pageofswords9110

May I sit

School
Love
Finances please

Jdance

Hi ! This sounds cool. May I sit?

1) romance
2) family
3) frienships

Is that okay?

WolfSwan

Ooh!

Relocation
Career
Love

winter garden

This looks wonderful! Thank you for your kind offer.

Love
Health
Family

SA12

Pretty please if you're still game?

Love
Career
School

Thank you!!!

micah

Hi! If you are still accepting more sitters?
1. career
2. love
3. finances

ThtDancerGuy

Perfect!

Relationship
Research
Career

Cheers Chris!!

Hi Bonny,

Great topics and will get to you soon! However, how do you mean by research? Thank you for clarifying.

ThtDancerGuy

May I sit

School
Love
Finances please

Hi page,

School: Lilies + Clouds + Stork = if you are in school and not looking for a new school, confusions/doubts (Clouds) around your contentment in/around school (Lilies) will change and improve (Stork). Any troubles around school will be moving away in January.

Love: Tower + Coffin + Birds = if you're looking for love, January holds isolation (Tower + Coffin) and no progress on relationships (Coffin + Birds).

Finances: Stars + Ship + Letter = a positive prediction (Stars), it looks to me like some money might be coming in for you (Ship + Letter) in January, possibly from afar (Stars + Ship).