Q to numerology experts

bluelagune

What does seeing number 11 in ones dream signify?
The dream was about an ex bfd whom I cared for deeply but still not sure if I can forgive him. I was helping him with a job and we were looking for 11th floor in a building.

Thank you :)

Barleywine

Numerology usually reduces 11 to 2 to bring it within the Pythagorean model, so I dug out my Three Books of Occult Philosophy which speaks directly to the number 11. It mentions "penitence," the idea of "hair shirts" and such. Perhaps it describes your ex-bf's current attitude?

Apollonia

The way I learned it, 11 is a Master Number and is always analyzed as an 11 before it is reduced to a 2. Nowadays they are throwing many double digit numbers into the "master" category, but when I learned it, there were only two, 11 and 22, so 11 is special and quite significant in a dream.

11 is a highly spiritual number that has to do with high levels of intuition and service to others. It can also indicate indecisiveness due to wanting to move forward, but having a fear of making the wrong decision, and resulting unhappiness because of these conflicts.

One challenge of the number 11 is that the number 1 is a number that wants to do things its own way, so the two 1s side by side can either get a lot of great things accomplished, or they could be in conflict due to ego and wanting to get their own way. This may have something to do with the issues in your relationship and being able to resolve them.

You may want to look up "Master Number 11" to find out more.

Barleywine

The way I learned it, 11 is a Master Number and is always analyzed as an 11 before it is reduced to a 2. Nowadays they are throwing many double digit numbers into the "master" category, but when I learned it, there were only two, 11 and 22, so 11 is special and quite significant in a dream.

Thanks, I knew there had to be more to it. Somewhere along the line I lost my numerology texts so I only use it now in the Pythagorean and qabalistic Tree of Life sense. Any recommendations for us on good resources?

Ace

When I was first in the Psychic Fairs I called myself Zandra. I then decided to go back to my full real name. One of the psychics was a numerologists and she told me that Zandra reduced to 1--a party girl-- but my FULL name reduced to 11--the master teacher.

So maybe the 11 in your dream was taking about taking mastery of your feelings for him. "Ascending" to 11 is maybe being in control of the situation?

barb

bluelagune

Numerology usually reduces 11 to 2 to bring it within the Pythagorean model, so I dug out my Three Books of Occult Philosophy which speaks directly to the number 11. It mentions "penitence," the idea of "hair shirts" and such. Perhaps it describes your ex-bf's current attitude?

Penitence :)
I just need him to appologise to me.

Thank you.

bluelagune

(1) .. high levels of intuition and service to others....
(2) ... indecisiveness due to wanting to move forward, but having a fear of making the wrong decision, and resulting unhappiness because of these conflicts.
(3)... 1 is a number that wants to do things its own way, so the two 1s side by side can either get a lot of great things accomplished, or they could be in conflict due to ego and wanting to get their own way. This may have something to do with the issues in your relationship and being able to resolve them.

(1) we both have an ability to read soft information from each other. I wont say we are psychics but we are intuned into each other without speaking.
(2) indecisiveness ... im not sure if it is our not wanting to move on or because there is a bond that we cant move on.
(3) yes, we are very individualistic personalities and we both wanted our way. But it always comes up to Two of cups or number 11 in my dream when Im around him. Its 11:11 here :)

bluelagune

When I was first in the Psychic Fairs I called myself Zandra. I then decided to go back to my full real name. One of the psychics was a numerologists and she told me that Zandra reduced to 1--a party girl-- but my FULL name reduced to 11--the master teacher.

So maybe the 11 in your dream was taking about taking mastery of your feelings for him. "Ascending" to 11 is maybe being in control of the situation?

barb

My feelings for him have calmed down. Right now I feell ascended. I no longer angry, nor sad, nor waiting. I see he adjust his profile to meet my likes. I see him through soft information but I will not reach out. I have put that behind me. If he ever to get into my life again, there is better be an appology.

As to dream, I was currious to know why and what it ment.

Thank you.