See How YOU Scry | March 2 - March 8

JONIKA

Hello fellow cryers!
Welcome to the month of March! Another week is upon us and with it, a new sphere to exercise our (mostly) clairvoyant muscles with.

This thread is all about scrying. We will take 3 questions from participants here at A.T. The first three to post will then have to provide feedback on Saturday, March 7 through Sunday, March 8. The first 3 people to post a question will be listed in here just before the picture of the crystal ball we will be using this week.

ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE LIMITED TO NO MORE THEN FIVE - SEVEN WORDS PLEASE! Any question that is too long or goes into too much detail will NOT be read. We need to keep this short and sweet and clear, without a long paragraph explaining your question. Please, do not post questions that require a yes or a no. Also, remember, we are mostly not trained medical professionals--so leave those questions for your own doctor. If you have a question regarding your lover, just write--

Question: Tell me about my Lover.

A question about your career?

Question: What career should I pursue?

That sort of thing. If you can't put it into 5-7 words, just write "Future" or "Career" or "Love". One word is GREAT!! With scrying, we do NOT want too much information please.
Please don't leave any feedback until those dates above, so you can give every scyer a chance to 'read' for you w/o being influenced by any fb prior to Saturday.

Below is the crystal ball picture we will be using this week. Everyone who is going to try scrying will need to say who it is they are reading for- and post the question first before giving your post on what you saw and what you think it may mean.

Then, check back between Saturday and Sunday to see how accurate you are! Don't worry about trying to get it right. Its just like when you were learning to read the cards. This exercise is really about having fun and getting an idea of how scrying works! Anyone can join in and the whole idea is to just have fun with it!

Here is the link to a previous "see how you scry" if you'd like to see how it worked.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=228280

QUESTIONS:

1. pumpkins - what can you tell me about amit as my twin soul?

2. LittleOne - "Future with C"

3. Jonika - What needs my attention right now?

Feedback due March 7 - March 8

JONIKA

A picture of a sphere is coming...

GotH

Labradorite Sphere

JONIKA

thank you GotH! The picture is awesome :D

JONIKA

Nobody else is interested this week? Where have you gone, people? :D

GotH

Since no one else is reading for her, I will. :)

For Pumpkins and her twin soul...

I see an attractive, feminine woman in a poofy dress standing in water looking over to a boat. The boat is empty. Then, the dress becomes deflated or wet now forming to her skin. She's looking over to the left or the past. The boat is still empty.

I see a whale breaching up from the ocean then wanting to land to the left. Again the past. The water looks rocky to the right, the future.

I look again and see a shadow casting over the woman in the wet dress and the boat. The shadow seems to be escaping from a mountain like rock formation. (Blockage) There is some kind of a creature, looks like a man that is way up higher than the mountain and appears to be hanging something in front of the large rock formation. It looks like he's holding a large fish dangling from a pole.

Then I see a glowing, blue butterfly.

Okay, so what I am getting from this is you have a feminine passion and desire (maybe even old fashion or traditional speaking) to connect with your "soul mate or twin flame." The problem is, the empty boat indicates there is lack of presence of this person at this point in time. There could be a possibility of someone from your past that defines who this person could/should be or what you seek in them.

It is believed that whales breach to communicate a need and since this whale is breaching to the left or the past, there is something from the past that needs to be understood or dealt with before your twin soul can enter your life. The rocky waves to the right of the scene show me that you may not be ready for this or that it's not time for you to enter these "waters" yet. Lots of emotional stuff to deal with, past as well as future I feel..

You must deal with the mountain or block that is casting this shadow over you and the boat (partner potential). He's definitely there floating around holding a large fish (The catch or the prize?) but he needs to get beyond the blocks and shadows first. Perhaps he's trying to make his way toward you as well but has the same block in front of him. The good thing is, he's trying to move it out of the way by luring this shadow caster out and away.

The blue butterfly or peaceful transformation, is good news. This speaks of future success when it comes to the block and shadow but I feel you must clear something from your past before you can get to this point. He may not know it at this time but he's working his part to meet you. :)

Good luck..

LittleOne

Last week was a bit of a dud week... So if I can sit with the same question as last week I will? "Future with C". If not, I have no other questions in mind.

LittleOne

Pumpkins - twin soul

Pumpkins and amit as her twin soul....

First up I saw a skull and was thinking that this is symbolising a connection from a past life. Then I saw a gargoyle which could symbolise the need for you to clear the energy channels and strengthen your personal protection. The gargoyle then sort of turned into a dragonfly indicating that you need to go deeper, hence the need to be strong and protected and clear.

That's all I got I'm afraid.

JONIKA

I am posting my question this week since we are missing one more sitter. :) Thank you