See How YOU Scry | March 2 - March 8

LittleOne

:laugh: GotH, I like your style!
Best of luck to you and your future LittleOne!

I also agree with all you say. LIttleOne, if you decide its not worth the trouble with him-because I do feel he has either pulled this on you a few times already or will pull it a few more times--give him the finger and march right along!

Yep! Definitely pulled this a few times - you're feeling with "on-off relationship" is right. I can't do it anymore. We're not getting any younger! Haha! He can start pulling this nonsense with someone else if it's going to keep on.

pumpkins

Since no one else is reading for her, I will. :)

For Pumpkins and her twin soul...

I see an attractive, feminine woman in a poofy dress standing in water looking over to a boat. The boat is empty. Then, the dress becomes deflated or wet now forming to her skin. She's looking over to the left or the past. The boat is still empty.

I see a whale breaching up from the ocean then wanting to land to the left. Again the past. The water looks rocky to the right, the future.

I look again and see a shadow casting over the woman in the wet dress and the boat. The shadow seems to be escaping from a mountain like rock formation. (Blockage) There is some kind of a creature, looks like a man that is way up higher than the mountain and appears to be hanging something in front of the large rock formation. It looks like he's holding a large fish dangling from a pole.

Then I see a glowing, blue butterfly.

Okay, so what I am getting from this is you have a feminine passion and desire (maybe even old fashion or traditional speaking) to connect with your "soul mate or twin flame." The problem is, the empty boat indicates there is lack of presence of this person at this point in time. There could be a possibility of someone from your past that defines who this person could/should be or what you seek in them.

It is believed that whales breach to communicate a need and since this whale is breaching to the left or the past, there is something from the past that needs to be understood or dealt with before your twin soul can enter your life. The rocky waves to the right of the scene show me that you may not be ready for this or that it's not time for you to enter these "waters" yet. Lots of emotional stuff to deal with, past as well as future I feel..

You must deal with the mountain or block that is casting this shadow over you and the boat (partner potential). He's definitely there floating around holding a large fish (The catch or the prize?) but he needs to get beyond the blocks and shadows first. Perhaps he's trying to make his way toward you as well but has the same block in front of him. The good thing is, he's trying to move it out of the way by luring this shadow caster out and away.

The blue butterfly or peaceful transformation, is good news. This speaks of future success when it comes to the block and shadow but I feel you must clear something from your past before you can get to this point. He may not know it at this time but he's working his part to meet you. :)

Good luck..

he used to find me very feminine and attractive and it used to make me feel beautiful. he has that one pointed focus that is very ecstatic when it comes to a relationship. no matter what he wouldn't budge if he sets his eyes on something/something he finds worth pursuing for. he was my best friend and i was his muse. i pushed him away because it had started creating misery for both of us and affecting our individual lives. i thought that it would help us heal and make us live our lives better without any chaos.
but i think he took my smile away with him. when i think about him i find a man wandering in a forest looking desperately for air to breathe. he seems dying, withering away. i cannot take this thinking off of my mind. i feel he is around me though the last time we were together we were living in different continents. but i do believe he is around me in the same country as i am currently.

he is the only person i think of when i look to the past and he is the only one who could bring smiles and laughter back into my life. he was doing well in his career when we were together, but he wanted to achieve more and travel so he might be at a better place today i don't know.
there is a lot that has been unsaid between us and a lot of things need to be sorted out before we can be friends again. i was the one who pushed him away so i will need to confess and work more on bringing clarity and help heal.
happy to see butterfly in your reading. actually when i looked at the ball butterfly was the only creature i envisioned in there. its beautiful no doubt!

thank you goth! it was an enlightening read!

pumpkins

Pumpkins and amit as her twin soul....

First up I saw a skull and was thinking that this is symbolising a connection from a past life. Then I saw a gargoyle which could symbolise the need for you to clear the energy channels and strengthen your personal protection. The gargoyle then sort of turned into a dragonfly indicating that you need to go deeper, hence the need to be strong and protected and clear.

That's all I got I'm afraid.
makes perfect sense littleone! it was perfect representation of where me and him stand today! see my response to goth above. thank you very much for the reading!

pumpkins

pumpkins - what can you tell me about amit as my twin soul?

I gaze into this ball and see immediately a butterfly from the middle of th eball to the top. Its wings are the very beautiful lighted parts of the ball--can you see it? You can also make out the head of the butterfly in front.

I was taken back a bit reading your question, because the moment I took a look at this ball, I could see the butterfly in it. Your question stands out well for this symbol too, I believe, because the butterfly is often associated with and symbolic of the soul. And so I take this as a good sign first of all that amit is your twin soul.

I'd say again because the butterfly is so dominant in this ball, that it is a passionate love between the two of you. Is this so? Are you two together as a couple now?

As the butterfly is a playful creature that is ever changing, I will warn you to be aware of the relationship changing continuously too--tranforming quickly from one stage to the next, like the butterfly does. It is a fast moving love relationship. This soul mate will keep you feeling light and free of troubles and I believe the romance will be very playful and fun like the butterfly is. The colors in this butterfly seem so beautiful, that I would have to say your love life with amid will be much the same.
thank you for reading for me celticnoodle.

i do see the butterfly! that's one thing that i saw as soon as i looked at the ball. i feel a very deep connection to this person. the first time i heard his voice i started crying and he was a stranger to me at that time. we are not together.

a lot has been flown under the bridge, we have a long history of pain and regrets and sorrows.

it might be fast changing as it has been over the past decade. we have parted ways (due to circumstances) 10's of times and got back together again similarly, however the last time was a sudden break and it was brought about by me pushing him away. a lot remained unsaid... please see my response to goth above!

GotH

Thank you for this heartfelt feedback pumpkins. Your words help me understand what I was seeing better so that I may log these images into my scrying dictionary...

he used to find me very feminine and attractive and it used to make me feel beautiful. he has that one pointed focus that is very ecstatic when it comes to a relationship.
Yes, I felt this right away. A strong sense of romantic beauty all around. Dreamy like in a romance novel.

no matter what he wouldn't budge if he sets his eyes on something/something he finds worth pursuing for. he was my best friend and i was his muse. i pushed him away because it had started creating misery for both of us and affecting our individual lives. i thought that it would help us heal and make us live our lives better without any chaos.
but i think he took my smile away with him.
I saw her sad face while she stood there in a wet dress. Emotional weight. :(

he is the only person i think of when i look to the past. he is the only one who could bring smiles and laughter back into my life.
I was wondering why I felt so much energy from the past.

he was doing well in his career when we were together, but he wanted to achieve more and travel so he might be at a better place today i don't know.
The guy high up holding the big fish on the line indicates to me he's always fishing for the bigger catch. Yes, he continues on with higher achievement.

there is a lot that has been unsaid between us and a lot of things need to be sorted out before we can be friends again. i was the one who pushed him away so i will need to confess and work more on bringing clarity and help heal.
Now I understand why the boat was empty. I also see where the rocky, choppy water seems to indicate difficulties with the future.

thank you goth! it was an enlightening read!

You are welcome pumpkins.. Thanks for helping me with my scrying practice.

@pumpkins and LittleOne

Something you have both helped me become aware of...

It appears that we cannot push men away from us without paying an emotional price. Reading for the two of you has been extremely informative. Thank you for allowing me to see into your lives...

JONIKA

What needs JONIKA's attention right now?

First thing I saw was a cow/bull - this makes me think of Taurus the sign and what that sign embodies: first thought is stability, and that your own personal stability needs some attention right now. After that I also thought finances, if you can give that some attention. After that I saw a wood and the phrase "see the wood for the trees" came to mind. Like what you are thinking needs attention may only be surface things and you need to look harder at where they come from. After that I saw the letter "T"... I don't know what that means, I'm sorry. Last thing I saw was lots of eyes - maybe to take care of who is watching you, or being aware that you are being watched from afar. I don't think this is a message about your own sight, I was getting more of the feeling that it was an outside influence looking at you.
Very good, LittleOne! Yes, my finances do need attention. I am trying to cut back on expenses and earn more money. I have a budget. My own personal stability needs attention? Interesting! I am kind of focusing on how I present myself to others right now. I think it's important for me to act with extreme caution and tact with a certain individual I interact with at this time. I agree with you that I need to look deeper and harder into things I don't understand yet. The letter "T" ...my last name starts with T. :) Lots of eyes - you hit the nail on its' head. I am battling a bad eye infection. At the time of your reading, I had it BAD. The problem was (as I found out on Friday) debris in my eye. It must have been microscopic, but enough to cause a terrible pain and discomfort, inflammation and it rendered my eye pretty much useless. Also, I am being watched from afar. At work: my boss is currently sick so I am running the office. There is another person who is my boss even though this person works in a different department. Well, both these people are watching me now, trying to see if I am going to make any mistakes. Especially, the other boss - (such a di&*head).

You did great! Everything you wrote hit the mark. :) thank you
Jonika :thumbsup:

JONIKA

Jonika- What needs my attention right now?

I see:
-a man standing behind a tree top, small, looks like he either has a mustache or maybe his mouth is open like he's trying to speak, call out, and looks like he's wearing a cap:
Is this a man who is far away from you? or you feel that he is far away... Maybe this represents time, so someone who is not in your recent past, but that you still think about
hmm, Interesting. I am not sure. I can't think of any symbolism this man could represent. At this time, there is no one from my past I think about :)

-a figure, almost statue-like on a pedestal, made of stone, chopping at the roots of the tree:
this may show that something has been destroyed, or is in the process of being destroyed. Not sure what the stone statue represents here. Perhaps a lack of feeling, someone who is destroying without thought for the feelings that were still there. Roots can also mean family or your ancestry, so is there a connection there?
This description would fit a person at work. This person acts like a statue: lack of feeling and empathy. Not watching what comes out of their mouth, hurting people's feelings or insulting. I believe this person is chopping down their own foundation (tree). It's interesting you picked up on this since I 've been dealing with this person a lot this past week. :) Good job.

-a shadowy face large, behind the man, then the large shadowy face turns pensive, hand is at side of face:
I feel this is you, thinking about him, wondering, pensive looking. Do you think about this person a lot?
This person I mention above - I thought of them often when you were doing this reading.

-person with long nose pointing to a shadowy figure next to the man, with a crooked pointer
Were lies were told by him, or about him, that have created obstacles?[/quote
Interesting imagery! I am not sure...I am sorry!

-soft fish like face, with lips together forming a kiss:
Since this looks shadowy, too, it looks like this may represent you, and that you still have feelings for this person, in spite of difficulties.
No, this isn't it...but it could be that despite of this person's being an arse , I am still not rattled. :D

-a small figure behind shadowy fish, holding on:
You have been holding on to these feelings that you have, in spite of difficulties
Yes! just not exactly as you are describing. I have been holding onto my feelings of positive energy and outcome.

The reading resonated with me! I touched up on several different things and mainly feelings which is awesome. I like the way you interpreted the images. Thank you! :)

It's been a busy week, so not sure if I will have time to do the other 2, but I couldn't resist trying out GotH's beautiful sphere (thanks GotH!).
It's a beautiful sphere indeed!

JONIKA

*Reading for Jonika*

What needs your attention right now?

Great White Shark

Groundhog peeping up from the ground

Big storm cloud

Female figure- Neck to mid thigh

Okay Jonika, I didn't get a whole lot for you so this must mean that you don't really have too much that needs attention right now. Let's take a look at the symbolism of what I saw.
Awesome. :D

First we have a Great White. The shark came out of the water but his mouth was closed. It continued to emerge or become larger but then it reduced in size to somewhat of a rounded out blob. Great Whites are fierce predators. Is there something you need to hunt for? If so, now is the time to stock up on whatever it is you need. Stock up as soon as you can because I get the feeling that it will soon become scarce.
wow,what could it be? The only thought I get is money, LOL :D I don't really feel a need for anything else right now. Truly. But i will keep your words in mind. Or maybe it's knowledge. I finally have a chance to learn something new , get some experience, and I am soaking it up like a dry sponge. I think this could be it. Great picture, by the way :D (the shark)

Next we have a groundhog. I did look up the symbolism of the groundhog and found that there could be something going on with your metabolism. This comes to mind with the cloud and the female body that followed. Are you by any chance noticing any differences with that?
Thank you for the lovely and very informative link.My metabolism? hmm interesting. You may be right because I am making a conscious effort to cut out sugar from my diet. Also, I started taking omega 3 amino acids. These two may be changing my metabolism ... who knows :) I feel okay so far. Same like before. Less hungry and with much less cravings. I actually don't think about food 24/7 any more.

ETA: So I was thinking about what I saw for you Jonika. I was wondering if the images I saw all go together to point to something involving your diet. We associate sharks with fierce eating. Being that the sharks jaws were closed, I wonder if this is pointing to something you are not getting in your diet. Maybe you are not getting an adequate amount of protein or fish oils in your diet which could be effecting your metabolism or health somehow. Just a last minute thought. :)
Isn't this amazing? You mention fish oil and I am taking fish oil. I am having enough protein (being on a low carb diet). This will make you laugh: I am a fierce ice cream/chocolate devourer. When I have chocolate or ice cream covered in chocolate at home, I cannot resist and must have it. I am like a shark, can't stop eating it. Your seeing a shark with it's mouth closed symbolizes (I believe) that I am finally cutting out the stuff that changes my metabolism in a bad way (all that sugar). :)

This was a good one! It made me smile . Thank you! :)

LittleOne

Very good, LittleOne! Yes, my finances do need attention. I am trying to cut back on expenses and earn more money. I have a budget. My own personal stability needs attention? Interesting! I am kind of focusing on how I present myself to others right now. I think it's important for me to act with extreme caution and tact with a certain individual I interact with at this time. I agree with you that I need to look deeper and harder into things I don't understand yet. The letter "T" ...my last name starts with T. :) Lots of eyes - you hit the nail on its' head. I am battling a bad eye infection. At the time of your reading, I had it BAD. The problem was (as I found out on Friday) debris in my eye. It must have been microscopic, but enough to cause a terrible pain and discomfort, inflammation and it rendered my eye pretty much useless. Also, I am being watched from afar. At work: my boss is currently sick so I am running the office. There is another person who is my boss even though this person works in a different department. Well, both these people are watching me now, trying to see if I am going to make any mistakes. Especially, the other boss - (such a di&*head).

You did great! Everything you wrote hit the mark. :) thank you
Jonika :thumbsup:

Wow! That's pretty cool. I guess I just need to learn to back myself and the signs I see more.

JONIKA

okay, so once again, I turn the ball and when I did so, the two most colorful portions of the ball are to the left of the ball. it gives the impression of two arms and hands just beyond the sleeves of these arms sticking out as if they are about to grab something.

Floating above the grasp of the hands in brown I can see a face, and the face has wide eyes and a mouth wide open as well. in fact, it almost looks like this face has a body in light brown too that is disfigured--and shaped funny, so that it is twisted and could almost look like it is just missing the grasps of the hand and as if he is trying to move upwards to the top of the ball to get away. Also to the far right side of the ball, I see a white bit that is going all theway up the right side of the ball.

---lovely imagery. :) You have rich imagination :thumbsup:

I will tell you my first thoughts were that you need to give your attention to your spiritual pursuits and especially if your pursuit is with working on mediumship. If not mediumship--perhaps it is suggesting just a spiritual pursuit that is within easy grasp for you, but you're not getting ahold of it.
Yes!!! Mediumship it is. I've been caught up in work lately, but pursuing mediumship and deepening my mediumship skills are on my list of priorities.

So, this also leads me to ask if you are pursuing something and just feeling like you don't get it? Or maybe don't have time to devote to it?
I don't have time to devote to it. Not yet...(things change... my being an optimist)

all I can say is not to give up on it. keep pushing on - and if you've no time to devote to it right now, then do your best to get onto it again when you do.
excellent. Thank you! I will! you are very encouraging. Thank you.

1. I first saw a hand more at the bottom of the white smokey stuff and it appears to be holding a sharp object--making me think of the sword as in tarot. I'd say this is saying that when you are ready to move forward, you will do so quickly and with a vengeance and I dare say be successful as well.
wow, amazing. My spiritual progress used to be quite fast I must say. As if I was a natural at it and I was meant to do it.

2. I see another face and I have to laugh as it is almost like the man on the moon face in a crescent moon. If so, his eyes could be looking right at your hands and this person escaping your grasp. The 'moon face' doesn't really seem to have any opinion on what is happening, just seems to be taking it all in.

as the moon is associated with the Cancer sign, and also with intuition, mystery and more--makes me think that either you will find your way easier come July or your attention needs to be focused on using your intuition, etc.

I hope this sounds accurate. :)
A very good advice! thank you. I will see what happens in July, but I definitely plan on listening to my intuition and practicing more.
Thank you CN, it was a very insightful and encouraging reading. I feel hopeful I can get past this stall ...

Jonika :love: