Questions for Enrique Enriquez

Herzog

Hey Everyone,

As we begin to wrap up the film, Enrique thought it would be interesting to answer your questions during our final interview. Post your questions and Enrique will answer them on camera for possible inclusion in the upcoming documentary film.

We appreciate your support and look forward to hearing from you

Clips from "Enrique Enriquez: Tarology":

http://vimeo.com/22170022

Herzog

This is a wonderful opportunity. Any question concerning the Marseilles Tarot and Enrique will answer it on camera during our final interview. If you would rather not post in the open, PM me.

Thanks

Chris

gregory

It is indeed - but what kind of questions are you looking for - questions for reading or about the process ?

Herzog

Any question regarding Enrique's process, the Jean Dodal or Jean Noblet tarots, or anything regarding the Marseilles tarot in general and how it might be approached and used

The idea was to stir things up a bit for our last interview. Enrique, Kimberlie and I have been a rather closed group over the past year. We thought it would be interesting to open up and have others join in for the sake of completeness

gregory

OK then - as a TOTAL drip in terms of TdM - what is the BEST way for an idiot like me, who avoids generic/standard meanings on the whole, to approach the pip cards, which "all look the same to me" :p :D !

Herzog

Thanks Gregory

le_charior

Wow, cool thing!

In one of the clips Enrique plays a historic game where he hands each lady a card and then explains in a poetic way why he chose this card for her, how it portrays her character (I forgot the name of the game...) Which card would he chose for himself - and why?

good luck for the final stages of the shooting!

Le Fanu

I'd love to know if there's any Marseilles deck he finds (slightly?) harder to relate to than the others, or does he find them all equally easy to read with?

Herzog

Great questions

Thanks

gregory

And another...

Does he see tarot images EVERY time he goes for a walk, or did that only "happen" for the movie ? (seriously; it must be really tough if you can't go for a walk and not see the fool when you round the corner, etc !)