Rabbit Readings...

HearthCricket

Vlad Rabbit will be doing readings in the near future. Look on the exchange reading thread, after the holidays, for this exceptional and talented Bunny, as he prepares to share his craft!

Rabbit

THAT is the cutest!!!

starrystarrynight

Oooh. I can't wait! This fun bun looks very in tune.

:D

RaeBelle

So adorable and exciting! Very impressive that Vlad is reading non-illustrated pips!

Miren

That's a great setup you've got! *looks at the stuffed bunny lying on her bed* Nope, I don't think Fiver will be doing readings any time soon. :p

HearthCricket

Bunny, I mean "Vlad Rabbit", has been training up for a few years! He is even considering learning how to read tea leaves and keeps begging for a crystal ball. He is amazing...

HarleyQuinnX

HearthCricket said:
Bunny, I mean "Vlad Rabbit", has been training up for a few years! He is even considering learning how to read tea leaves and keeps begging for a crystal ball. He is amazing...

That's a he? o_O

Why's he wearing pearls and what appears to ear jewelry? Oh well. To each their own. I'll look forward to a possible reading from Vlad.

Piper

He's so adorable!

Elven

OMG!! LOL!!! that is the funniest photo I have seen for ages! :p :p

*Vlad crosses Elvens name of list*

No! No! No! Elven cant wait for a reading!! ... and Visconti Sforza - my favourite - sheesh! That is one in-tune bunny!!

Will look out for the thread :p

Blessings Elven x

GoddessArtemis

Cuuuute! Vlad is a metrosexual...pearls and all. ;)

I love the set-up.

GA