Random Generator Readings (For Entertainment Purposes Only!)

GotH

May i sit again please do you see RJ maturing emotionally so we can at least have a friendship ?
Random Image Generator

pipe-sculpture.jpg

Not really. Although I see him getting physically older, I don't see him becoming grounded. I'm feeling there are some health issues as well. There is a lot of wear and tear on his chakras which isn't helping him.

pageofswords9110

Random Image Generator

pipe-sculpture.jpg

Not really. Although I see him getting physically older, I don't see him becoming grounded. I'm feeling there are some health issues as well. There is a lot of wear and tear on his chakras which isn't helping him.

We've been out of contact for a while. I know he wants to come back in my life but i cant unless he has matured. Since he hasnt i guess im going to continue to trust my instinct and walk away.

CosmicBeing

What should I realize about D that will help me understand the past and move forward?

GotH

Thank you everyone for your feedback! I didn't think these would turn out to be as accurate as they have been. :bugeyed:

pageofswords9110

This is the last one lol
These have been so accurate
What was the meditation about the samari and restaurant in my hometown trying to tell me ?

Dartellus

Random Character Traits

shy, rude, kindly

Roberta sees you as someone who may come off as rude to others due to your shyness but deep inside she knows you are quite kind.

Hiya!

Spot on!

This is what i could clearly see her thinking about how she sees me.
Makes sense, she would see me has kind, this is something that i know she sees me...

Thanks this was fun! :D

zhadee

Random Plot Generator

Main Character
Character 2
Setting
Situation
Theme
Character Action

A man in his fifties, who can be quite compassionate.
A man in his late twenties, who is very timid.
The story begins on a farm.
Someone receives an unexplained windfall.
It's a story about loyalty.
Your character discovers some unpleasant truths

Hmmm... It's possible but you might not like what you discover about A! I don't even want to say what I think could be the issue here. Perhaps this sheds some light on things.

heheh... now you know how to tell a story. Pretty please, tell me what you think could be the issue here.

I have no idea how this relates to me, but the story unfolds in my head. It sounds like father-son. Father is strong-willed and determined, son is too weak to escape from the situation. Now the son receives the windfall, and throws caution to the wind by running wild. He leaves the farm, and the family, and breaks every promise ever made. Fortune does not last long, the son returns to the farm and the father takes him back into the family.
And soon after, many unpleasant 'new friends' appear on the farm, causing trouble. The son is too weak to handle the situation. Not sure what sort of crime the son committed when he was away, or if he is just accused of having committed one but in fact it had been somebody else's fault. Maybe just an accident.
Things get pretty nasty. The father discovers just how weak his son really is, but because he is loyal he keeps protecting him and helps to sort things out.

But this story does not relate to me, it just unfolds. Which is fun & entertaining :D