Reading discussion/feedback thread

214red

I'll pm you the story.

Here's a new twist based on last night - what if she's the one who makes the decision to leave? It's a possibility. This could go along with the spread Mona did - sit tight as events unfold.

Maybe the whole problem has been with the question. I just asked if we'd be happy together. I didn't specify if we were in a relationship. The cards could just be picky enough that I even should have specified a love/romantic relationship.

Honestly, are we happy together right now? Yes and no. Our friendship makes us happy, but we aren't happy just being friends. We both feel trapped. I think Moira's spread reflects that.

i look forward to hearing it!

I do think there is nothing you can do, and that could change the outcome, but for now i think its simply saying to sit tight and focus on other things whilst its being sorted, you asked for what action you should do, the spread said nothing, literally just let it be and all will be revealed.

there is something to play out, but if that results in you being in a happy commited relationship i am still not convinced that it is that. i also dont think Mona's spread tells you that there will be a relationship, only that things will change in a big way. i am not sure second guessing will help, whatever happens has an impact on you, and looks like a big impact, but you have to watch it unfold rather then know the outcome.

if she leaves then its easier to become commited if thats what he wants, then you can discuss logistics. i just think your not meant to know the outcome because it might change your behaviour.

214red

I think you're right that I'm not meant to know the outcome. I have been focusing on sitting tight and not getting involved in anything. I know that whatever happens, I'm not a part of it.

i think it impacts you, but you cant change things so let it ride out, am sure it will be for the best!!

MoiraKarin

this is an interesting topic, often we see things and we expect they are going to happen straight away, i am having stuff happen that was in readings (from myself and others) from a year or so ago, and only now its unfolding, infact i unearthed a reading when i moved from 10 years ago and some of it is still unfolding. Even directly from spirit they can string you along for a bit, because noone really wants to hear a year when they want to hear NOW!

Also, why wouldnt you rely on your own readings? I have a couple of people i know personally that occasionally if i am stumped i go to them, its rare but it often confirms what i have been told, and yes you have to discern the information, but the medium/conduit i trust so therefore the message i trust. I dont understand why you wouldnt trust your own readings, whats the point of reading if you dont trust them? its not the cards i trust, its the source and the conduit, those things are what make me trust, and if i feel its right.

Sometimes the answer simply is ' your not meant to know' or 'thats not a priority right now' and we feel we need to interpret it to the persons question, or we want the answer to be soon so we see it in the cards sooner then it happens.

So timing and trust is very interesting

Relying on your readings is like relying on your self . it's a process some need to learn or develop...My experience if a reading 'fails' it's rarely because of the cards did not come out ok, but it has , almost all the time, a lot to do how i feel. Emotionally fysically,spiritually etc.

214red

Relying on your readings is like relying on your self . it's a process some need to learn or develop...My experience if a reading 'fails' it's rarely because of the cards did not come out ok, but it has , almost all the time, a lot to do how i feel. Emotionally fysically,spiritually etc.

yep i agree, its the same with love , start with yourself and you will naturally love others:) we are part of our toolkit, so you have to keep yourself clear and pure to read for others

Ronia

You're way ahead and I don't have the time to catch up but here's my two cents. First, I don't doubt my intuition but I influence my cards and that has been proven a number of times. I can pull out what I expect. For better or worse. It's happened and I know it. Second, a huge part of a reading is what the cards "know" the reader will see in them. Like with the Cross here - my cards know I'll see it as a burden and a difficulty, at least, and they will always show it this way. The cards follow the reader and that's why it's tricky to both don't have and to have another's opinion. Because in a reading for myself I may influence the cards but on the other hand, another reader will not see in my cards what they know I will see, if you get my point. As about Mona's reading for halil, I don't see anything different - the House is a calm and careful card and the whole spread says again to not rush into a commitment because there is more to come to light until all worries are resolved. :)

Mona18

ok ... I am sooo freakin' late on this thread ... but whatever :)

lillies ship clouds
----------------------
clover

BG considers is it to be a good think to create some distance for this moments because of whatever emotions of disturbance she currently has for you( this ship sails towards dark clouds).

There was a power struggle between the 2 of us (Lily). Things have been very turbulent at the office lately, that there really isn't time to stop and smell the roses (Ship - Clouds). She broke today, and cried. Told me she felt I spoke down to her, which was never my intention at all. I feel awful that I made her feel this way, but everything has been so crazy from the day that I started that I never realized I was being this way towards her. My personality is not the smallest, and people do feel my presence. Some can take me and love me for who/how I am but some can't. She happens to be the latter.

I wish this reading would have been a bit more detailed as far as feeling perception in order for me to give better FB, but the cards I believe were great for what it was then. Things have cleared up (Clouds) and hopefully this was just a small bump in the sea (Clover). :)

MoiraKarin

ok ... I am sooo freakin' late on this thread ... but whatever :)

There was a power struggle between the 2 of us (Lily). Things have been very turbulent at the office lately, that there really isn't time to stop and smell the roses (Ship - Clouds). She broke today, and cried. Told me she felt I spoke down to her, which was never my intention at all. I feel awful that I made her feel this way, but everything has been so crazy from the day that I started that I never realized I was being this way towards her. My personality is not the smallest, and people do feel my presence. Some can take me and love me for who/how I am but some can't. She happens to be the latter.

I wish this reading would have been a bit more detailed as far as feeling perception in order for me to give better FB, but the cards I believe were great for what it was then. Things have cleared up (Clouds) and hopefully this was just a small bump in the sea (Clover). :)

It should be your responsability to ask for more details. Just ask next time:)

214red

It should be your responsability to ask for more details. Just ask next time:)

but also i think the random thread is meant to be only a couple of sentences i think, therefore its not a full reading, its more a sound bite

MoiraKarin

I sometimes throw in a extra question if i prefere more insight..
1 step at a time... Yes i thought this was the intention...Sometimes we get more then we ask at just 1 question, then this is the bonus ;)