Reading for aqua

WolfyJames

Hi aqua, here's my reading for you.

Right now, you and him are at courtship, flirting, and things are going well. Your relationship is harmonious and you seem to fit well together. Yet, you're not at the part where you express your feelings, and this is important for both of you, to talk about them and express them. Once this will be done, you're going to get to the next level: sex, pleasures of the flesh. You're going to celebrate your relationship as well, like throwing parties or going to romantic dinners, which eventually will end up in bed.

After that will come the period of tests, will this go further or not? You'll have a lot of questionning to do, with yourself and him, but you will have to be careful with him about what you say, how you say it, where and when. Take your time. You will have to find in you all the strength and perseverance you can because here comes the trouble, an obstacle. It could be a person like it could be something bad happening in the future, it could be as well some past negative experiences coming out and blocking your way. Lucky you though, you have friends that are going to help you through that and work for you against the obstacle I mentionned.

Will the obstacle disappear entirely, I don't know, but you will have support and the future looks brighter that what you will feel once you will be there.

How is it for you? Does my reading makes sense?

aqua

reply to WolfyJames

Thanks WolfyJames....

I see you were up late and did this reading, I tend to be a nite owl as well.

Ive checked out the deck you used, its the first I've heard and seen of it, and I must say it has my interest.
My past included a bad marriage, and yes my feelings werent expressed well, part of the situation and my ex, and that has definately something I've been working on and know I have to overcome. So to see this in a future advice, Im really not surprized that it has been picked up on.

Part of my wanting to know about a relationship, was that I had planned on going to a local singles dance, not that I attend them very often but I look at it as a great way to socialize and just get out there, if you get my drift. (just to give you some background)

Well, I did have quite afew dances, and a great time, and YES, I did meet a fellow :) seems favourable as numbers were exchanged and talks of meeting for coffee at a later date, so ....
shall see where this goes and I will keep you posted.

WolfyJames

The courtship part in the reading was very important. Sex was not very far behind, but courtship was up front, first. Courtship, which means flirting, spending time together, romantic dates, and the need for feelings to be expressed. The card was the Ministrel, a poet-composer who sings under his beloved's window at night. Isn't that romantic?;)

aqua

how interesting !!!

Oh WolfyJames, I cant wait .... that does sound so very romantic.

Talk later

think i will go hang out by my window :) :D :cool: