Reading my chart

Minderwiz

You posted as I was editing my post for a discovered error.

So I'll repeat the correction here, as it is very relevant to the post you have just made.

I took Saturn as having moderate dignity in my post on Marriage and Children, but when I did the quick check on it's essential dignity, I misread -3 as +3. Therefore I over stated your husband's financial situation - The Sun ruling his eighth is is strong dignity so his earning potential is high but Saturn is debilitated and that weakens his ability to hold on to the money. Mercury has minimal essential dignity but the applying conjunction with Saturn weakens it and these two weak planets seem to confirm your description of what has actually happened.

Secondly, Saturn rules your Part of Children - Saturn is the planet of restriction, so there will be no large family but Saturn is also 'You' as ruler of the Ascendant and as Saturn is debilitated it tends to indicate fear - You restrict the number of children you will have because of your own fears, not your fertility.

Overcoming those fears is not easy - but as I have stated earlier in the reading, Saturn does have a mild mutual reception with Mars. Mars rules your eleventh House of friends and hopes and Mars also rules the fourth House of family. You might get support from them - but as Saturn is still debilitated and Mars itself is only moderately strong, whether this support will be forthcoming or effective, is going to be the issue.

I'll do one more post - on your ninth House and your Spiritual side.

NamasteIndia

Minderwiz said:
You posted as I was editing my post for a discovered error.

So I'll repeat the correction here, as it is very relevant to the post you have just made.

I took Saturn as having moderate dignity in my post on Marriage and Children, but when I did the quick check on it's essential dignity, I misread -3 as +3. Therefore I over stated your husband's financial situation - The Sun ruling his eighth is is strong dignity so his earning potential is high but Saturn is debilitated and that weakens his ability to hold on to the money. Mercury has minimal essential dignity but the applying conjunction with Saturn weakens it and these two weak planets seem to confirm your description of what has actually happened.
the minus saturn is equivalent to rahu in 2nd house and that makes his earnings go away he isnt able to control them but im able to manage well somehow they stay longer with me and multiply.
Secondly, Saturn rules your Part of Children - Saturn is the planet of restriction, so there will be no large family but Saturn is also 'You' as ruler of the Ascendant and as Saturn is debilitated it tends to indicate fear - You restrict the number of children you will have because of your own fears, not your fertility.

Overcoming those fears is not easy - but as I have stated earlier in the reading, Saturn does have a mild mutual reception with Mars. Mars rules your eleventh House of friends and hopes and Mars also rules the fourth House of family. You might get support from them - but as Saturn is still debilitated and Mars itself is only moderately strong, whether this support will be forthcoming or effective, is going to be the issue.

I'll do one more post - on your ninth House and your Spiritual side.
well i just have 2-3 friends hardly any and hopes none
fourth house in vedic chart is ruled by moon and ketu which disturbs my sleep, gives me mood swings, distances me from my mother since 4th house rules the mother and again there is no support from anyone so support forthcoming seems doubtful

thanks i look forward to ninth house and spiritual side reading...

namaste

Minderwiz

[b]9th House reading[/b]

The ninth House rules dreams, visions, prophecies, matters of faith, knowledge and Astrology (and for that matter Tarot and all the other mantic arts).

In your case the ninth is ruled by Mercury, which is placed in Leo in the eighth House and conjunct a debilitated Saturn. Mercury is the natural ruler of Astrology (Moderns take Uranus as ruler but this possibly says more about modern Astrologers than Astrology - erratic, wandering, disorganised, highly individual, inventive, etc).

A weak ruler tends to mean that ninth House issues are poorly controlled by the native, especially if it is weak in both essential and accidental dignities. However we can look at the triplicity rulers to see which areas of the ninth would be stronger. For this I used the Hellenistic (pre Ptolemy) triplicity rulers, for Virgo. For a day birth like yours these would be:

Venus - first triplicity ruler, which is concerned with travel

Moon - second triplicity ruler which is concerned with Religion, honesty, faith and dreams.

Mars - third triplicity ruler, which is concerned with Dreams, visions, wisdom and Knowledge.

This latter triplicity ruler covers the area that you are concerned with. Mars is the strongest of the three triplicity rulers, in terms of essential dignity, so this would look to be the area that you are best at when it comes to ninth House spiritual matters. Mars is placed in the ninth House, an ideal placement for ninth House issues and the strongest house placement of the three. Finally Mars is conjunct the North Node (Dragon's Head) and this is a positive boost (though it might cause a little instability and may not be permanent).

However there is at least one further dimension to Spirituality. The third House in the House of the Goddess, and to a lesser extent than the ninth it is concerned with legal matters, religion and knowledge (which has led to it's modern association with primary and secondary education - Higher education being ninth House). Now I've seen claims that the third is associated with the less formal and open structures of faith and religion and more concerned with the practical and mundane matters, especially unorthodox or more occult techniques.

In your case the third is ruled by Jupiter, in exaltation in Cancer and Angular in the seventh. This suggests strong abilities in such less formal and more 'vulgar' ( in the original sense of 'of the people) type of spirituality. The sort that is associated with fortune tellers, village wise men or women. This suggests that if we were to class tarot here as third House - then you would be good at it.

You have already decided to follow that path, and I think it is the right decision as far as developing your spiritual side.

NamasteIndia

hi minderwiz,

thanks for the 9th house input

i could relate with it

NamasteIndia

I look forward to your birth details
for reading your chart

Minderwiz

My Natal Details

01:30 (AM)
24 October 1947
Stoke-on-Trent, England

Note

When I was born the UK had Double Summer Time so, the GMT (UT) time is 00:30 (AM) - some computer programs don't pick that up and treat the stated birth time as being GMT, rather than GMT+1.

I really look forward to your reading

NamasteIndia

hi minderwiz,

my computer is giving considerable amount of trouble
im unable to access my astrology software so im using a online
astrology site for acessing your chart

http://www.astrosage.com/freechart/PlanetPosition.asp

i just trust my software
i will cross check with my s/w after the problems are sorted out

i will do your reading in parts

NamasteIndia

1st House Lagna - You

The ascendant is the first moment of contact between the soul and its new life on earth. The lagna represents body, characteristics, physique, skeleton, complexion, texture and colour of hair and overall appearance. It rules head, brain, skull and indicates how well you can withstand illness and disease. Its your personality and nature.

The main atmakaraka planet is SUN. Sun is self, atma and soul in every persons chart. The placement of sun in anybody's chart determines there power in this world.

In your chart your Atmakaraka is in the Lagna first house it means you are very powerful person with strong soul connection. Whatever you have and have created is by your own effort, your words are given lot of importance because your Sun is placed in powerful position of first house. You might be a very unique, different person since SUN is the most unique of all planets because sun is not a planet its a STAR

My brother has SUN in Lagna and i have Sun in 8th house. If we walk together usually im ignored whereas he is given lot of importance and people usually prefer him...its because of the power of Atmakaraka.

you maybe having strong bones, regal appearance. receding hairline because SUN is also the hottest planet so tendency towards baldness. SPectacles because power of sun is too strong. You maybe ambitious and materialistic but at same time spiritually inclined. Tendency to gain weight and bright glowing face also short temper

SInce the ruler is placed in 3rd house which governs actions, responsibilities, memory, mental strength, communication, your immediate environment colleagues, friends, siblings and the throat part of body. Here your sun is weak since its in house of Libra ruled by Venus.

Lagna ruler in 3rd means need for self expression, through writing, journalism, communication and need for continous travel. Job related to such things. You are a self motivated person and ambitious as told earlier. Every two three years some changes might be happening in your life.

NamasteIndia

You - is incomplete without your Mankaraka(Mind)

The mind is governed by the Planet Moon and just like the tides in ocean are caused by the moon the tides in our life is caused by Somdeva(moon).
SO a weak moon gives lot of mental issues, confusion, disillusionment. Sadly your moon lies in the 6th House of disease, debt and enemies.

Not a good place for the moon to be. You were born on the 10th tithi Dashami in Shuklapaksh that means 5 days before Full Moon. So your moon is not that weak its a waxing moon. Waxing moon is outgoing. You are ruled by the Nakshatra Dhanishta ruled by mars. This nakshatra was present when you were born and the moon was in that nakshatra.

This is a lonely nakshatra right from childhood you could be fulfilling other people expectation rather then your own.

Also moon in 6th house indicates lot of recurring common cold, sinus and throat related problems. Presently you are going through Mercury Dasha and this dasha is favourable for you because it gives you sharp mind, intellect and rational thinking

previously probably teenage you went through tough times while experiencing saturn period.

Placement of Moon in the sixth house indicates health and ailments and you work from home, and you associate better with woman but strong Atmakaraka SUN indicates you are able to deal with health problems because after all SUN controls the body.

Minderwiz

NamasteIndia said:
1st House Lagna - You

The ascendant is the first moment of contact between the soul and its new life on earth. The lagna represents body, characteristics, physique, skeleton, complexion, texture and colour of hair and overall appearance. It rules head, brain, skull and indicates how well you can withstand illness and disease. Its your personality and nature.

The main atmakaraka planet is SUN. Sun is self, atma and soul in every persons chart. The placement of sun in anybody's chart determines there power in this world.

In your chart your Atmakaraka is in the Lagna first house it means you are very powerful person with strong soul connection. Whatever you have and have created is by your own effort, your words are given lot of importance because your Sun is placed in powerful position of first house. You might be a very unique, different person since SUN is the most unique of all planets because sun is not a planet its a STAR

My brother has SUN in Lagna and i have Sun in 8th house. If we walk together usually im ignored whereas he is given lot of importance and people usually prefer him...its because of the power of Atmakaraka.

you maybe having strong bones, regal appearance. receding hairline because SUN is also the hottest planet so tendency towards baldness. SPectacles because power of sun is too strong. You maybe ambitious and materialistic but at same time spiritually inclined. Tendency to gain weight and bright glowing face also short temper

SInce the ruler is placed in 3rd house which governs actions, responsibilities, memory, mental strength, communication, your immediate environment colleagues, friends, siblings and the throat part of body. Here your sun is weak since its in house of Libra ruled by Venus.

Lagna ruler in 3rd means need for self expression, through writing, journalism, communication and need for continous travel. Job related to such things. You are a self motivated person and ambitious as told earlier. Every two three years some changes might be happening in your life.

My Ascendant is Leo, in both Vedic and Western Astrology so I have already come to terms with the Sun as Ascendant ruler. And my natal Sun is in Libra also in both Vedic and Western Astrology, so again the Sun is essentially weak in both approaches.

Whilst I do have a bald patch it isn't larger than the norm for my age, indeed it's probably smaller. However the spectacles point is spot on - I've worn them since I was 12. I am materialistic but very interested in the spiritual and I suppose I am ambitious but in a Leo way - I don't have a major need to realise my ambitions unless I feel threatened by not achieving them. Yes I do have a tendency to gain weight and life is a constant battle to prevent myself becoming overweight.

I did have throat problems but only as a child, My main health threat is the heart (ruled by Leo/Sun). Yes I do have a need to communicate and to use my brain - this perhaps shows up by my burining desire to teach - both as a career (which it was) and also through Astrology and other interests.

I can indeed have a short temper, but I learned at an early age to control it and use it.

I'm not sure about the regular changes. I worked for the same employer for nearly 40 years and have only had three residencies, the current one being for the last 35 years. However the employment profile disguises many reorganisations and internal changes and if you are not talking mega change, then it's a reasonable description of events.