Reading Without Cards...Or Bones...Or Sticks...Or Stones

Satori

Someone asks a question of a divinatory nature.
EEK! You have nothing with you. No sticks or stones or bones...and no cute little deck.

What do you do?

All the world is an oracle, right?

I'm wondering who would like to experiment with reading...the room. Reading...the swirl of leaves in the wind.
Reading the stains on the bottom of the kitchen sink.

What does the pile of potato peelings have to say about your neighbor's love life?

Is there meaning in the hairball your cat just spit up?

Perhaps the toys laying all over the floor will tell you a secret about life beyond our planet?

I'm looking for a small group of experimenters to try reading...whatever happens to pop after being asked a question.

We'll pair up as we sign up!

Now, where's my partner...there is a huge pile of papers here on my desk...seems like maybe my partner is either under a huge pile of paper or is too busy to respond just yet!

Sign-up brave souls!

RubyRuby

Ooooh! I love this idea. I'll sign up.

I was hiding under a pile of paper. I was writing out a tarot spread. And then I was too busy. I had to go pick my daughter up. :)

ladydreamer

I would love to try.

Satori

Ok Ruby, let's have a go.
Dreamer, you'll be next with me if a partner doesn't show, but have faith...there is yet time!

Ruby...should we do a question or just post a "divination"?

And it doesn't have to be a book...just whatever comes.

euripides

So now I'm here, that's four. Might want to wait and see who else is joining in?

Must admit, I'm not so good with time and space - I've been doing online reading here for other ATers, but in my heart I tend to feel you need to be physically close - don't know why, just my feeling about the way energy flows. So keep questions for me fairly light.

Satori

Alrighty then!
Euri, since I haven't heard from Ruby yet, and you were ahead of her anyway, looks like it is me and you.

Ruby and ladyD will partner up...

sounds good to me!

So euri, I'm off to bed soon, but, do you want to post a question or go without the question???

Let me know!

Satori

My Question for Euripedes:

I'm starting a womans group.
Should we meet here at my house or find another place???

euripides

Me Question for Elf:

Er...mmm..... ok, here's a related one. Should I attempt to get a local Tarot reader's group together or will it attract nutters? :)

MercyMe

omg euripides, I have thought the exact same thing. Been thinking of doing a meetup but...what about the nutters? lol