readings for feedback

wind

Hi Raphrodite,

Do you mean to say that the liason between me and him is hidden, or he is with someone else?

Here I meant your connection, not with someone else - like you didn't fully declared your relationship or went 'public' with it, or you don't openly show that you are together. Or just simply you don't clear it between yourselves what your status is.

This is the part that perhaps made me delay my feedback for your reading. I kept on thinking about this. The way my life has been has forced me into a Joan of Arc situation multiple times. The battle over the past few years has been to recognise the (however minor) I play in these situations, and to effectively make better decisions. Doing this cruxification seems counterintuitive.. With this context, can you tell me what you mean by 'an old pattern is being released'? Would you mind explaining how is this a profound cycle?

Here I meant what you said above; the cycle of being wounded or hurt, the story of difficulties that you went through in your life, of you resolving your past traumas - it seems this person is someone through whom you can clearly see and recognize the issues and thus let them go. We usually resolve issue through connections and relationships, also painful, because they touch our pain points. This is an opportunity to see our own needs, unresolved issues, wrong ideas and beliefs...and allow the healing. We cannot do that on our own, we usually need a situation, a relationship that brings everything up. So the Cross says that with this person you are in such a situation, but if you learn and use this wisely, you can release the old issues, heal them and start with a fresh vision.

Cross simply says that you are burdened with old issues, they pop up in this relation, or this person reflects them back to you. The point is to be aware and learn how to respond in a way that will be more fulfilling for you, and not react from the past. This doesn't have a lot to do with this person, it is more about you and how you start to implement different,more healthy ways that will be supportive for you.

I hope this helps...the best thing is to use this relation to look into what it wakes up in you, what comes up, so that it can be seen and recognized and thus healed.

good luck

RAphrodite

Hi Raphrodite,

Here I meant your connection, not with someone else - like you didn't fully declared your relationship or went 'public' with it, or you don't openly show that you are together. Or just simply you don't clear it between yourselves what your status is.

Yes, it wasn't public, he hasn't met my friends, and I haven't met his. With our status, it was clear we weren't seeing anyone else

Here I meant what you said above; the cycle of being wounded or hurt, the story of difficulties that you went through in your life, of you resolving your past traumas - it seems this person is someone through whom you can clearly see and recognize the issues and thus let them go. We usually resolve issue through connections and relationships, also painful, because they touch our pain points. This is an opportunity to see our own needs, unresolved issues, wrong ideas and beliefs...and allow the healing. We cannot do that on our own, we usually need a situation, a relationship that brings everything up. So the Cross says that with this person you are in such a situation, but if you learn and use this wisely, you can release the old issues, heal them and start with a fresh vision.

I see what you're trying to say now. Thanks, that makes sense. If i make self the focus, and him as the story illuminating an issue, as opposed to us being together the focus, and his disappearance as a rejection - there will be more healing.

Cross simply says that you are burdened with old issues, they pop up in this relation, or this person reflects them back to you. The point is to be aware and learn how to respond in a way that will be more fulfilling for you, and not react from the past. This doesn't have a lot to do with this person, it is more about you and how you start to implement different,more healthy ways that will be supportive for you.

I hope this helps...the best thing is to use this relation to look into what it wakes up in you, what comes up, so that it can be seen and recognized and thus healed.

good luck

You're right, thanks for this wind. Appreciate your reading explanation. Hugs.

ShayLunaTheBuddaful

Love

Thank you so much. Sorry for the delay in a reply. I am still getting use to the navigation of the site since I haven't been on since 2010. Your reading had many great points and was rich in guidance. All is truly appreciated. Your reading was awesome.

1)Self - 10.Scythe
2)Situation - 22.Path
3)Roots, grounds for question, why the problem occurred,etc. - 19.Tower
4)Past - 14.Fox
5)Near Future - 2.Clover
6)Others - 29.Woman
7)Best course of action - 24.Heart
8)Outcome - 18.Dog

It seems that now the situation in your life is rather complex - we see you as Scythe and this may reflect that you are standing in front of a decision, especially with the Path card next to it. maybe you are literally considering to move or to break free from some situation; Tower card shows that you may have been feeling like nothing has moved or that you are perhaps literally closed in some space or situation or relation. And now it is time to get out, find your own path, your own way, something that will suit your heart and soul.

It seems like it is sometimes difficult for you to truly live according to your own desires, like there are many pressures or obligations that you need to fulfill...and you may feel alone, like you need to struggle and find your ways without much support (Fox). Fox can indicate a work situation as well or simply your way of living a life where you cannot really be open...you need to play it smart, stay low and survive.
But there is a new chance coming - we have this beautiful Clover popping up, showing an opening where you will be able to express what you want. It is all about you staying faithful to what you know is true in your heart. We see a Woman present in the position of 'others', so this suggests that there is someone who plays an important role in your life now. is there some friend who is of help or some family member? it seems that you are person who sticks to her own ways, but you do have some good people around you and they will continue to support you (Dog), also now when you are facing this new step, this choice or new path...Slowly the changes will settle and you will feel more relaxed, you will find and connect with the right people and move far on your way. Just in this moment use your wits, intelligence to separate yourself from the 'crowd' and start your own style, your own story which will bring you more and more in touch with your heart and core.

I hope this makes sense.

wind

Thank you so much. Sorry for the delay in a reply. I am still getting use to the navigation of the site since I haven't been on since 2010. Your reading had many great points and was rich in guidance. All is truly appreciated. Your reading was awesome.

Hi,
I am glad that the reading made sense.

Still, feedback means responding to the points mentioned and telling exactly what resonated and how. This is a learning forum - readings are done for exchange: the reader makes the effort to read and in return they get feedback, so they learn and see how the cards work. The forum is not meant as a place to just grab a free reading. And in my opening post I clearly said to please provide feedback - also forum rules require so because we all learn from such exchanges.

Here you can see more clearly what I mean:

http://tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=3833411&postcount=2

Thank you

Anjali88

1)Self - 19.Tower
2)Situation - 16.Stars
3)Roots, grounds for question, why the problem occurred,etc. - 3.Ship
4)Past - 12.Birds
5)Near Future - 32.Moon
6)Others - 8.Coffin
7)Best course of action - 20.Garden
8)Outcome - 35. Anchor

We see you immediately closed or even trapped in the Tower - perhaps you work for some institution or government? Tower could reflect that. And you dream of stars...of future possibilities (16.Stars as Situation). The situation card shows that you perhaps already see some options, maybe some distant possibility is already presented to you? It seems you have high hopes to get out of this closed space and explore. Ship in the root position also reflects the desire to evade, to move, to expand...and perhaps it also literally reflects that you have moved or that you are considering this possibility. There are a lot of open, distant horizons present in the reading,with the Stars and Ship...but on the other hand we have this stiff, closed environemnt of the Tower.

Sorry for the late feedback it was unintentional. You are right to say that I am trapped in my current area of work .The higher authorities are not allowing me to mo be ahead. I want to try new possibilities.

Birds for the past position may reflect that you already had some conversations or dealing with others who could offer you something - or the birds can reflect the stress and a lot happening around you. maybe you are closed in that Tower with some people that you need to interact with. Moon as near future again shows your mind considering and dreaming of possibilities - but Moon is also about public and achieving higher position. have there been any options or discussions about you getting a new position? Since Moon can mean this change. Moon also shows that you will be discovering new passion about things and 'feel it' more, and with garden as advice, it seems that it is indeed time for you to preapare to go out of this Tower, among the flowers :) Coffin shows change, so yes, a big change is preparing for you, a new position, you becoming more content (Moon), but also grounded and secure (Anchor).

Yeah I had some conversation in relation to movement but no luck. As in the reading even I am thinking of moving ahead.
Anchor at the end shows that progress is coming and slowly you will become more and more rooted. It is a great card for career. It can also mean being fixed, therefore I checked and opened some more cards to make it clear whether a change is coming for you: 10.Scythe, Lady, Stork. It couldn't be clearer, you are going to change the position, a new spring is coming, a new birth and a lot of stability and fulfilment with it. Just follow the connections and dreams that you have, there may be already something that you have in mind; you will be able to make the change happen successfully.

Good luck!

I hope progress comes .i am eager.y waiting for it.
Thanks again for the reading . I loved the way you explained things .I am able to connect to it easily ?The answers were to the point .lets wait and see how things turn up.