Recomendations: Best decks that feature more than just white people

daphne

Lazy afternoon tarot

BeastlySerenity

The shadowscape Tarot includes Asian people. I'd say that would count

Chronata

I was going to recommend the All Hallows...but it looks like it's no longer available.

Madame Squee

ow good news i've been considering a back up. Does it have the same card stock? I really don't like the glossy-nes of the english version. <snip>.

I have both the Spanish edition and the English editions of the World Spirit, and they are exactly the same, except for the language. However, I must say that the card stock doesn't seem glossy to me. I would compare the finish to the older US Games decks that were printed in Belgium before they went to printing in Italy. It's the same card stock and size as the Nigel Jackson, which also was published by Llewellyn, but with no Spanish language twin, as far as I can tell.

I like this thread! I wish we would see more ethnic diversity in new Tarot decks, and I would especially love to see older decks, like the Robin Wood and Hanson Roberts, redrawn to include it.

Okay, I just thought of one that hasn't been mentioned yet, and it even has an iPad/iPhone app by The Fool's Dog: the Wizards Tarot. http://wizardstarot.com/gallery1.htm

Aeric

If you can use erotic decks and decks with nudity, the Cosmic Tribe features predominantly white people, but several Africans and Asians as well. The figure on Justice is a transgender African-American.

The Sensual Wicca also features interracial pairings, including a gay couple.

Annabelle

I see that at least one person has recommended the Lazy Afternoon tarot, but I'm surprised more people didn't mention it.

It's wonderfully diverse and beautifully done. Here's a link to the listing in my database if you want more information or want to see some pictures -- http://tarot.zerosummer.org/items/show/280.

cheerium

The Herbal Tarot has multicoloured people throughout. One of the things I was pleased to discover about it.