REIKI and Tarot or Divination...

Dee 04

By the way... you are right, trusting myself more is part of the healing that Reiki energy works on in me! I had been doing the self healing position and it was working for me. I guess just like to know how others practice.
The beauty of Reiki is that there is no wrong way of doing it! :)

jade

you'll get your first three symbols with your second degree attunement.

:)

jade

blue

I’ve been reading this forum for a while and have not really visited this board before. Tonight I did and right away saw the post about Reiki. I’m glad I did.

I’ve been a Reiki master/teacher for about three years but I do not consider myself an expert by any means. Even though I often use Reiki to clear and charge my tarot decks it never occurred to me to actually use it during a reading. Guess the intuition thing really hasn’t kick in for me, huh?

I was also very interested in Jade’s description of using the twenty-one day cleansing every few months. I have been hitting kind of a block recently. I live in a predominately male world and most of the Reiki practitioners in my area are female. This isn’t a problem for me as my teacher and all of her students were women. I was the lone male. In spite of that we all got along well and one of my fondest memories of studying under my teacher was the Wednesday night group Reiki sessions. They were fantastic! Any way, in my area there is kind of a lag in male interests in Reiki and I really don’t have access to any groups. I suppose this sounds like poor Rudolph being excluded from the reindeer games. Excuse me.

The upshot of this ramble is that I have sensed the power of my Reiki waning in the last year. The idea of the cleansing struck me as just the thing to rejuvenate me as a channel and clear away some blocks!

Glad I checked the board. Thanks

jade

blue,

hi!!! don't do that chakra cleansing more than twice a year.

it's definitely a good tune up.

your reiki won't diminish but it won't grow if you don't use it. as i said to another reiki practitioner today........reiki is like a seed. you can plant it and watch it grow or you can put it in a cupboard and allow it sit dormant. it never leaves you, but in order to grow it needs light! using it creates the light!

blessed be.
jade

jade

blue,

have you done an attunement lately. i know that it always gives me a huge boost to do a couple of attunements.

blessed be.
jade

headincloud

Hi Dee Reiki initiations have the physiological effect of causing a big jump in our vibrational energy up towards the finer psychic energies, we become more spiritually attuned and more psychic, seen clairvoyantly a grey mist lifts from the aura and it's the single most effective thing we can do towards development.

The more reiki we practice on ourselves the more attuned to spirit we become it's a meditative or spiritual practice from one angle and has the immediate effect of expanding our aura raising our sensitivity which makes it ideal to use before psychic work.

I always visualize the reiki power symbol and call in the energy before reading consciously opening up psychic channels calling in guides and teachers, it's good practice to get into a ritual of using the power symbol because it's very protective.

autumn star

Hi Dee Reiki initiations have the physiological effect of causing a big jump in our vibrational energy up towards the finer psychic energies, we become more spiritually attuned and more psychic, seen clairvoyantly a grey mist lifts from the aura and it's the single most effective thing we can do towards development.

The more reiki we practice on ourselves the more attuned to spirit we become it's a meditative or spiritual practice from one angle and has the immediate effect of expanding our aura raising our sensitivity which makes it ideal to use before psychic work.

I always visualize the reiki power symbol and call in the energy before reading consciously opening up psychic channels calling in guides and teachers, it's good practice to get into a ritual of using the power symbol because it's very protective.

This is an old thread. I became attuned to Reiki level 1 last year, and I felt that it brought up a lot of issues for me. I tried to persevere with the self healings, but for the last few months I haven't used it at all. I might start to use it again though, and see how it goes the second time around.

Disa

Interesting that this old thread was brought up at this time. I took Reiki level 1&2 in March and I'm going to the Advanced/Master class next week. For some reason, it didn't occur to me to use Reiki with Tarot (though I have been reading about using Reiki with everything else it seems).

Interesting thread. I hope others will share their experiences of using Reiki with Tarot.