Revelations Tarot

Fulgour

zachlost said:
I enjoy reading about what others have to say about the deck.
I'll throw my two cents in if it's required ...
Hi :) What was the most challenging card for you
when you were creating~ The Revelations Tarot?

zachlost

Most Challenging ....

Fulgour said:
Hi :) What was the most challenging card for you
when you were creating~ The Revelations Tarot?

The Tower:
It was technically the most difficult on to execute. All the Major Arcana cards were drawn with felt-tip pens (no pencil line framework). The reason I did this was to help me focus and draw more carefully what I wanted to put to paper. The version which was published was the 3rd attempt at the Tower.

The 3 of Swords:
That was the most emotionally difficult card to draw for me, as it cuts close to home. I am sad every time I look at it.

CalypsoTea

Hi! Jumping in on the study group! Nice to meet everyone. ^_^

Demon Goddess

zachlost said:
The Tower:
It was technically the most difficult on to execute. All the Major Arcana cards were drawn with felt-tip pens (no pencil line framework). The reason I did this was to help me focus and draw more carefully what I wanted to put to paper. The version which was published was the 3rd attempt at the Tower.

The 3 of Swords:
That was the most emotionally difficult card to draw for me, as it cuts close to home. I am sad every time I look at it.

I love your cards. I have been reading over 20 years and these cards speak to me as no other deck ever has. I see people I know in the courts. I see and feel things that are in no way depicted in the cards.

I've told this story elsewhere on this board. You should read it. :)

Shortly after I acquired my deck, I was turning cards, one by one, to query how the cards might respond to questions I know the answers to. Just playing. I asked the cards if my husband loves me. Your deck gave me the Tower.

My husband's nickname for me? He calls me his hurricane.

with love.

zachlost

Demon Goddess said:
My husband's nickname for me? He calls me his hurricane..

Lucky fellow, for he lives in interesting times =D