Rocky Horror Spread

Dogmother

Excellent spread. But I added Sword of Damocles as what I should be watching out for......

Yasmin

WOW! I LOVE RHPS!!! I'm so glad this thread got bumped! I would have never found it. Great ideas! :D

SpiritPhoenix

Touch-A, Touch-A, Touch Me: What do you need outside help with?

Planet, Shmanet, Janet: What do you need to "wise up" about?

Lill

That's awesome! I really must try it out sometime (with like-minded people, otherwise they're going to look at me funny...XD)

tarotbear

You alll missed the most obvious one:

Cards For Sorrow; Cards for Pain - what problem in your past still affects you in the present?

{I added this because in all the times I've seen the RHPS - I always end up being the one 'tossing the cards'}

rwcarter

We're using this spread for the Reading with Erotic Decks (RED) Exchange #26 (actually labeled #25). The version we're using is:

1. "Don't dream it, be it" - what am I dreaming of?
2. "There's a light over at the Frankenstein place" - what are the things I fear to face?
3. "Cards for sorrow, cards for pain" - what are the things that cause me pain?
4. "Come up to the lab and see what's on the slab" - what is at the root of the problem?
5. "Sweet transvestite" - who I really am
6. "Give yourself over to absolute pleasure" - how can I let got of the things I fear and that cause me pain, to make my dreams a reality

I couldn't just lay it out in a straight line, so I developed the following layout for it. It could be either a 6 card hexagram (starting from a central card) or a spiral. The way I laid it out is:

Rodney

ReiThursday

This is awesome! I hope everyone doesn't mind that I kinda "smushed" most of the suggestions together to form my own (very, very basic) spread.

As a lifelong RHPS fanatic, I'm so pleased to see other fans here. Yay!