RRE May - Phoenix and talamh_sidhe

Phoenix

Hi talamh_sidhe

Here is our RRE exchange! Do you have any particular question? I don't.

talamh_sidhe

Hmm, maybe just what I should concentrate on for my best good?

I should be able to do your reading this weekend. :)

talamh_sidhe

Ok, here's your reading!

For the present, I drew Othala. You're concentrating a lot on all the drama and happenings at home, and perhaps other areas of your life (work/school) have been put by the wayside. It was upright, so any issues you may feel are both temporary and minor. Nothing really to worry about, even if things feel a bit intense if you step away from the moment you'll see how your home life isn't as bad as you might think.

Moving forward, I drew Fehu. It's interesting to draw both the end and start of the futhark - sounds like you're ready to close one chapter and start a new one. Perhaps now it's time to start looking for a new job or side business that could help your finances. Just remember that you get out what you put into the world, so keep your efforts heartfelt. New beginnings can be scary, but I don't see any clouds building. Keep an open mind and do what needs to be done.

I hope this made sense to you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Phoenix

Hi TS!

I'm out of town at the moment, but will leave full feedback when I get home. Until then, I have finished your rerading!

1. Nauthiz

I see this as perhpas a stressful time for you. Things may seem outside of your control, but that is only in your head. Sometimes changing how we look at things can open new opportunities. Be patient, the saying "this too shall pass" comes to mind.

2. Perthro

I see this as a rune of birth or bringing forth. Perhaps even a new beginning. One of the meanings of Perthro is "dice cup", so perhaps things seem like they are up in the air at the moment. Perhps the stress and the unknown of Nauthiz is passing. The dawn of a new day so to speak. Whatever it is, intution tells me that this will be a welcome and beneficial change.

Phoenix

Ok, here's your reading!

For the present, I drew Othala. You're concentrating a lot on all the drama and happenings at home, and perhaps other areas of your life (work/school) have been put by the wayside. It was upright, so any issues you may feel are both temporary and minor. Nothing really to worry about, even if things feel a bit intense if you step away from the moment you'll see how your home life isn't as bad as you might think.

Moving forward, I drew Fehu. It's interesting to draw both the end and start of the futhark - sounds like you're ready to close one chapter and start a new one. Perhaps now it's time to start looking for a new job or side business that could help your finances. Just remember that you get out what you put into the world, so keep your efforts heartfelt. New beginnings can be scary, but I don't see any clouds building. Keep an open mind and do what needs to be done.

I hope this made sense to you. Let me know if you have any questions.
Actually the opposite with Othala. I've been very focused on whats been happening with work, and have been neglecting me. You are right however in that they are minor (relatively), so I have been taking more "me" time lately.

You are right about the two runes. I am transitioning away from a life that I no longer fit it, and moving to a life I actually want to live! Actually, I've been looking at jobs in neighboring cities. I feel that there will be more "life" opportunities for me there.

Thats great advice with Fehu, I will certainly keep that in mind!

talamh_sidhe

Hi TS!

I'm out of town at the moment, but will leave full feedback when I get home. Until then, I have finished your rerading!

1. Nauthiz

I see this as perhpas a stressful time for you. Things may seem outside of your control, but that is only in your head. Sometimes changing how we look at things can open new opportunities. Be patient, the saying "this too shall pass" comes to mind.

2. Perthro

I see this as a rune of birth or bringing forth. Perhaps even a new beginning. One of the meanings of Perthro is "dice cup", so perhaps things seem like they are up in the air at the moment. Perhps the stress and the unknown of Nauthiz is passing. The dawn of a new day so to speak. Whatever it is, intution tells me that this will be a welcome and beneficial change.

Yep this is pretty right on. I've been stressing about a work project that has kind of taken over my life. It's not even part of my job description. Fortunately, it's a standalone project so when it's done it will be done. I'm learning a lot, and it is like giving birth in a way. I have to think more about Perthro - my company is taking a chance having me do this, but if it works it will pay off in many ways. Great reading, I have a lot to think about now!