SAKKI-SAKKI: The Magician

M-Press

hee.heee....
Now there is some fun before bedtime!!!!! :)

I must say, I never noticed that the table has 3 legs!!!! Can U believe that???
but then, isn't the triangle, THE MOST stable shape?

Checkers or chess? Hm...
Hm....beginner... advanced... HM.... very interesting thoughts...

and Just a question? do you think that the fact that the squares are done in some sort of a "free" fashion, (like the rest of teh deck, actually), and that they are not "perfect" squares, do you think that means something?

M-Press

Magical, magical, yes!!!!

tarobones said:
Regarding our magician's "lack" of legs.......in a way it reminds me of the Rider Chariot......that guy seemingly fused to the chariot. Perhaps our magician and his table, with those awesome objects are all part of his "magical" body?!?!? Shamans often speak of being torn limb-from-limb, and that seems to be an important part of their spiritual growth. Perhaps the magician, the table, the symbols of power, are all "of a piece." Anyway, perhaps the connection between head and body is more spiritual or magical. My six year old nephew said, "of course he has a neck, it's just magical. So sometimes you can't see it." hehe..........this is fun already!! BB< Michael

well, well... I think that "magical" is what i used in explaining all his "imperfections". I thought that if he could combine ideas, and skills, he can also seperate them apart, no? and of course, he can do this with his own pieces!!!!! What a little magical butcher!!!

Nina*

M-Press said:
and Just a question? do you think that the fact that the squares are done in some sort of a "free" fashion, (like the rest of teh deck, actually), and that they are not "perfect" squares, do you think that means something?

Yep... no rules!!! :D

M-Press

No rules. ah?
Very interesting... and I thought that he makes the rules... so he has no rules on how he makes the rules? or maybe he's jack of all trades, but master of none? and he TRICKS us that he is actually the Magician, but even straight squares he can't make?

I'm afraid to go to sleep-I can tell I'll have nightmares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nina*

M-Press said:
No rules. ah?
Very interesting... and I thought that he makes the rules

Yes perhaps he makes the rules, but HE hasn't got to follow any himself... (as a magician he could just change them :)).

M-Press

A little Quiz

On the Magician's table, there is one element, that is repeated in one other card in the deck.
What is that element and where else it appears? and why?
;)

Nina*

Hmm... I can only find the coin... in the ten of coins!?

Perhaps because of all the possibilities you've got when you're in the ten of coins; same as all the possibilities the magician has...?!?!

Nina*

Ohhh. I can also see that coin in the 7 of cups...
Because the 7 of cups can be about illusions, and so can the magician... :D

M-Press

Ninamagic!!!!
You are such a wonderful student!!!! I'm so glad you found the coin... and that you found it even in more places!!! Aha!!!!
Actually in the 7 of coins it's used in a different way, becasue it's not exactly a regular...coin! but a wonderball!!!!!
Glad to see that things I hide from myself, i can at least not hide from others!!!! Hope you'll help me find more lost items in the deck....

now, where did i put that shoe...??? (maybe I need to advance to chess from checkers to find it????)
;)

Jewel-ry

That was a good exercise M-Press. I have to say that I sat for ages last night looking through the deck but couldn't come up with anything different than Ninamagic!

It did make me realise though the variety of elements you have in the deck. So many different sword handles, cups, coins and wands that you have put into the deck. Great!

~ Jewel-ry