Scrying interpretation

Audelia

Hi everyone,

So I've been experimenting with scrying recently and wasn't having much luck until this gorgeous aquamarine sphere made itself known to me. I've owned it for years but it never really "spoke" to me until earlier today. I sat down and decided to see what it would be like to scry with it. Almost instantly images started to appear.

The problem now is I have no idea how to interpret them. Are there some set interpretations that scryers rely on (like with tarot)? Or is this purely intuition based?

I saw a whale, a tiger, an angel, a flower in bloom and a ballerina. My own blind guesses would be the following:

Whale - intuition, spirituality, emotional depths, the unconscious
Tiger - the need for stealth or cleverness, again intuition, trust the things you don't see with your eyes
Angel - a spiritual guide maybe?
Blooming flower - growth, development
Ballerina - joy, follow your bliss, practice makes perfect

This is my first time at scrying properly so any advice would be appreciated. I'm also interested to see if anyone else sees anything in my sphere :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 190

tarotlova

I saw Australia and then it morphed into a stingray. But like you I have no idea what that would mean. I will be moving to a coastal town early next year, so, it could be a warning to look out for stingrays! :)

Carnelian1291

I'm not experienced with scrying and interpreting it, but I'll give it a try:

Whale - A whale swims in deep water, and water symbolises emotions, so it's deep inside of your emotions. A whale is big, so it's something big for you. A whale lives in a group, so it's something that concerns more people.
Blooming flower - A beautiful thing that won't last forever, but might come back later.

Padma

There are no set interpretations for what one sees - you have to rely on your intuition to discern the meanings. Usually the images are clearer when you approach the ball with a set question in mind.

Having said that, here is how I would interpret what you saw -

A whale, a tiger, an angel, a flower in bloom and a ballerina:

Whale, your largeness of vision somehow being blocked by something large - intuition is linked to water, therefore whale - problems, big blocks, large bodies, whale; Tiger, your strength to wield your vision; your fierceness about trying to get rid of the blockage (you did say that you were unable to scry with this crystal before) and the fight between the physical (fire, tigers look like flames) and the intuitive (water, whale) which traditionally oppose each other elementally.

Then, after showing you the problem, or what was on your mind (I could not scry with this crystal before) the solution presented itself. Angel, your spirit guide, wings, ability to transcend matter; also air element, so mind functioning in its ability to intuit - a flower in bloom, your third eye suddenly opening, and suddenly seeing images in that crystal; also an earth element, so feeling grounded enough to see; ballerina, you feel liberated and light hearted about finally being able to "see" and you can now dance with your crystal :) (air) due to your new agility with it!

So it basically just described your previous relationship with it, and your sudden ability to see in it today :thumbsup:

Remember to thank your spirit guide! :laugh:

celticnoodle

what a pretty sphere! I'm not great with scrying myself, but when I try and when I 'do' see things, I will sometimes use a dream dictionary or look up its spiritual meaning online.

I took a quick look at your sphere and I see a person--pretty much in the middle of your sphere. I am not sure if it is a man or a woman--I only see the head. The person has dark hair. I also see a baby wrapped in a blanket towards the bottom right and to the upper left, I can also see an angel with very large feathery wings.

If I were using this to read a message for you, I'd take it as you will be getting news of a pregnancy or birth of a new baby soon.

Just my take. :)

danieljuk

well done Audelia for your first time! :thumbsup:
so when I scry for myself I tend to get a feeling or meaning to the symbols or pictures I see, they have a meaning for me. This happens to me in dreams a lot as well but it's not just a picture, I get a whole feeling or link with it. For example last halloween I saw a chariot scrying and knew it meant to keep persevering and going forwards on an issue in my life. My intuition linked it to something! Perhaps that just comes with practise!

When I scry for others, I just tell them the symbols. They can normally really relate to it in their lives.

I like your take on those symbols! I sometimes search google for symbols that are not clear to me. Search the symbol and "dream" or "symbolism" with it, I use the dream interpretation meanings quite often. I use them as a guide, sometimes I totally disagree with those definitions. But see next time if you feel something more than the symbol, can you relate to it?

GotH

I briefly looked at the pic and saw a large (female?) bear looking to the left. To me this would describe something protective, strong and large.

Audelia

I saw Australia and then it morphed into a stingray. But like you I have no idea what that would mean. I will be moving to a coastal town early next year, so, it could be a warning to look out for stingrays! :)

Thanks for the input Tarotlova :)

Audelia

I'm not experienced with scrying and interpreting it, but I'll give it a try:

Whale - A whale swims in deep water, and water symbolises emotions, so it's deep inside of your emotions. A whale is big, so it's something big for you. A whale lives in a group, so it's something that concerns more people.
Blooming flower - A beautiful thing that won't last forever, but might come back later.

Thank you for your thoughts Carnelian - I'll muse on them :)

Audelia

There are no set interpretations for what one sees - you have to rely on your intuition to discern the meanings. Usually the images are clearer when you approach the ball with a set question in mind.

Having said that, here is how I would interpret what you saw -

A whale, a tiger, an angel, a flower in bloom and a ballerina:

Whale, your largeness of vision somehow being blocked by something large - intuition is linked to water, therefore whale - problems, big blocks, large bodies, whale; Tiger, your strength to wield your vision; your fierceness about trying to get rid of the blockage (you did say that you were unable to scry with this crystal before) and the fight between the physical (fire, tigers look like flames) and the intuitive (water, whale) which traditionally oppose each other elementally.

Then, after showing you the problem, or what was on your mind (I could not scry with this crystal before) the solution presented itself. Angel, your spirit guide, wings, ability to transcend matter; also air element, so mind functioning in its ability to intuit - a flower in bloom, your third eye suddenly opening, and suddenly seeing images in that crystal; also an earth element, so feeling grounded enough to see; ballerina, you feel liberated and light hearted about finally being able to "see" and you can now dance with your crystal :) (air) due to your new agility with it!

So it basically just described your previous relationship with it, and your sudden ability to see in it today :thumbsup:

Remember to thank your spirit guide! :laugh:

I love your interpretation Padma :) My poor sphere was probably fed up sitting on a shelf in the living room for all these years. I've since moved it onto my altar where it's sitting with my tarot decks and reiki crystals :)