Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - money - case studies 9 & 10

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

Yes I think it is good...

Let's do the spread together:

"19 tower + 26 book + 23 mice + 11 whip + 6 clouds + 15 bear + 25 ring + 1 horseman + 17 storks + 3 ship + 31 sun"

Bear is the key card regarding money and financial matters.

Clouds show unstability. Mice + whip + clouds bring losses, chronical issues and confusion. Tower + book could be the accounting of the company and the mismanagement as that level. The IRS could also be a possible issue such as an audit. But it is in the past...

Ring show deals and solutions. Ring + horseman + storks show positive changes. As you said new people could be brought in and that may explained the solution working to the benefit of the company. Ship + sun mean expansion and success possible overseas. IT cannot be a relocation as it will have to show the physical company being moved to be that!

So as you can see you were right on target. Just do not add stuff unless there are clearly shown to avoid getting wrong predictions. To have a business relocated we will need something like tower + storks + ship!

NEXT!

LisaW

case study 10

tell me what his/her financial future looks like...
23 mice + 21 mountain + 7 snake + 6 clouds + 15 bear + 5 tree + 10 scythe + 8 coffin + 16 stars

The key card is the 15-bear, because it deals with all financial matters.

To the left of the bear is 21 mountain + 7 snake + 6 clouds.
It looks as though there have been problems, difficulties with the business for a long period. (21-mountain) shows stalled situations, obstacles, delays.
Adding (7-snake), shows difficulties, roadblocks and adversity; and with
(6-clouds) suggests that there has been complete confusion.

To the right of the bear is 5 tree + 10 scythe + 8 coffin.
The tree represents the life and health of the busiess, which is what the questioner is most concerned with (6 clouds + 15 bear + 5 tree).

I would gently remark that it doesn't look like the 'health' of the business is going to improve, and that most likely there will be a firm decision to let go of the business...end it. I would quickly add that they have free will, but this is a strong probability.
23-mice, at the far left of the spread, shows the stressful conditions of this struggling business.
At the other end of the spread is the card 16-stars. This is promising because it announces a new path in life, (business life).

8-coffin + 16-stars shows a positive transition and a fresh start.
So it's not all bad....

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

I like this presentation of case 10 and how you broke it down.

Looking at the situation the tree + scythe + coffin show that most likely bankrupcy will be the solution for this long time struggling business. Mice show losses, mountain the fact it has been like this for quite awhile and the snake + clouds combination suggest the problems have not been addressed clearly. Yes the stars do promise a new beginning so the owner will emerge from the ending with hope to start maybe a new business or a new career path.

So well done Lisa!

Phoenix Rising

Sylvie Steinbach said:
Case study 9

19 tower + 26 book + 23 mice + 11 whip + 6 clouds + 15 bear + 25 ring + 1 horseman + 17 storks + 3 ship + 31 sun

Bear is the key card.
starting with cards either side

clouds+bear-mismanagement in past
bear+ring-future financial transaction or insurances.

mice+whip-much anxiety
whip+cloud-indicate loss of direction.
So putting these 4 cards together mice+whip+clouds+bear...there has been some loss causing stress through mismanagement of funds, looking at the tower+book-inland revenue services, there may have been a audit of the books, which caused the stress.

Going ahead to the future:
ring+rider-a new partner coming in
rider+storks-promising changes ahead
storks+ship with possible expansion of business
sun -which will eventually lead to success
So the new person coming in will bring good and much need changes which due to the financial side of things will eventually lead to the business expanding overseas, not sure if it's a re-location though, but whatever it will be successful.

Case study 10

23 mice + 21 mountain + 7 snake + 6 clouds + 15 bear + 5 tree + 10 scythe + 8 coffin + 16 stars

Looking at bear as the key card again.
Same again we have a mismanagement of finances (cloud+bear)in the past
Bear+tree, I won't go with the combination of food and diet for this combination, but look at the health or life force of the cashflow, so it has been affected.
Obviously with the mountain+snake, there has been some problems, which has been a long standing one, and has caused much stress and anxiety mice+mountain.

looking ahead tree+scythe, there looks to be a cutting away or of letting things go, the scythe+coffin combination confirms this, therefore the only outcome is insolvency, however the coffin+stars gives a sense of relief, and a re-start and transition.

PR

Sylvie Steinbach

Very Good!

In the first case the relocation is a guess and is not confirmed by the spread though it could be a possibility.
In the second case bankrupcy is the outcome and relief comes afterward with a promise to start over again on a better foot.

You have completed the basic level. By the way there is a past life thread if you are interested.

See you at the advance study.

Sylvie Steinbach

Important

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone who is following the virtual course that in order to attend and participate to the threads called 'Secrets of the Lenormand group study', one must have the book 'The Secrets of the Lenormand Oracle' and a small Lenormand deck of 36 cards.

This is a free virtual class you can print the course and work on your time. I will always interact and respond to the posts -as a teacher- and on PM if needed. But in order to post your answers on any of those threads you must have the pre-requisites. IF not you are welcome to watch, read and print...But please do not post to avoid confusion on the meanings of the cards and the reading techniques. Your cooperation is greatly appreciate to ensure clarity in the threads for the students who are actively involved.

Thank you very much :)