See how YOU scry # three

celticnoodle

cutiecutie, thank you for your fb. I always have to laugh at myself, because when I sit with my own crystal balls, I don't get nearly the same results at scrying as I do looking at a picture of a crystal ball! I always could 'read a picture' better though. I also sometimes use pictures for my medium work and psychic readings. Though, I'll still be collecting more crystal balls, I'm sure! :D

Anyway, yes, "Smiling eyes". That is more apt, or perhaps even "Dancing Eyes". :) I can sense that in you as well. :)

Thank you again for your fb.

Reverie

cutiecutie, thank you for your fb. I always have to laugh at myself, because when I sit with my own crystal balls, I don't get nearly the same results at scrying as I do looking at a picture of a crystal ball! I always could 'read a picture' better though. I also sometimes use pictures for my medium work and psychic readings. Though, I'll still be collecting more crystal balls, I'm sure! :D

Anyway, yes, "Smiling eyes". That is more apt, or perhaps even "Dancing Eyes". :) I can sense that in you as well. :)

Thank you again for your fb.

My pleasure! You know I've been considering getting a crystal ball, but I don't know that it would be as promising as looking at a picture of it, lol!

celticnoodle

My pleasure! You know I've been considering getting a crystal ball, but I don't know that it would be as promising as looking at a picture of it, lol!

I hear ya, but :shhh: I don't want the hubby to know! ;)

FenestraThought

This made me think of two guys I have known who are both part of my past. One of them, C, is someone I was obsessed with a while back. Things never took off, we hooked up over the course of a year but were never in a relationship. I think he is in a relationship with another girl now. Since then, I have matured a lot and have a lot of high expectations of men and want a serious, long term relationship. So perhaps he will have to really climb up the maturity ladder to meet me where I am today.

Thank you for you FB :) ... No worries about the mix up... I read the question I was meant to ;).

Though what you say about the guy that you think may be with another woman ? maybe it would be worth looking him up? Maybe he isn't with the same woman any more ? maybe he's grown some... or maybe not lol ...

But it wouldn't hurt to consider would it?. Because when I saw another woman in the way .. she was an outline..so maybe it is just her shadow (ie her not really being there any more).. but just "thinking" he's taken will keep you from considering it....so ... maybe ?

Its just a thought... and what have you got to loose?

FB

Good Luck !~

Thanks for this experience !

porcupines

Thank you for you FB :) ... No worries about the mix up... I read the question I was meant to ;).

Though what you say about the guy that you think may be with another woman ? maybe it would be worth looking him up? Maybe he isn't with the same woman any more ? maybe he's grown some... or maybe not lol ...

But it wouldn't hurt to consider would it?. Because when I saw another woman in the way .. she was an outline..so maybe it is just her shadow (ie her not really being there any more).. but just "thinking" he's taken will keep you from considering it....so ... maybe ?

Its just a thought... and what have you got to loose?

FB

Good Luck !~

Thanks for this experience !

Thank you Fenestra! I met him this past November. He and his gf are still together (at least as of last month) but I will keep track of him :D We are not very close, mostly because he is in a relationship and we have this history but I am still in touch.

There is this one other ex I do not talk to, from many years ago, but we are really not in touch. I did hear he moved back into town this September to start advanced studies. Not sure if there is another girl in his scene, really have no idea what is going on in his life. But we are literally going down a list of suspects here. But I am glad he exists, and is out there somewhere. I will do my best to be in touch with people as and when the opportunity presents. I hope this guy starts climbing the mountain I have a feeling he has a ways to go :D :D

Thanks for coming back and responding :)

Ethereal

cutie-cutie: I am sooo happy what I saw resonated with you! wow, the owl is your totem animal! I did see it very , very, clearly. I felt the warmth , I felt thos tropical breezes blow, sooo calming...like you. I saw the visual, and got the , *feelings,* with it. again, glad I could help!

Reverie

clovergirl

cutiecutie-

I saw a leprechuan, a brown bear's face, and a cuddly teddy bear.

I have not been able to figure the leprechuan, maybe it means something to you. I believe you are very loveable and that is what makes you attractive, but you also have a fierce side if someone were to "do you wrong".

Thank you for scrying for me.
Leprechauns remind me of a very early period in my life in the United States at a beautiful preschool focused on creativity. It feels very far away and deep.

I do have a fierce side, but I try to keep it dormant at all costs.

Reverie

Hi, well this was lovely! the first thing I saw was a beautiful naked woman with her arms stretched to the sky, and my first thought was, wow, you are ultra feminine, you exude it from every pore. But there is more to it than that. I also got the impression that you are not afraid to expose yourself, I dont mean running down the street naked, I mean, you are not one for pretenses, and what you see is what you get, there is a realness and a genuineness about you that makes people feel so refreshed. I also saw a child, running after a ball, and lots of bubbles. You are fun to be around. You have a child-like enthusiasm and wonder for things that people find contagious. I also saw a man in a wheelchair, hes looking up at that woman, so there is the aspect of caring for those who have need of it. The man in the wheelchair has a white light around his head,and at various points along his body to his feet, which indicates to me that your presence is very healing. I also saw what looks like a devils face, and this suggests to me that you have a wild side which men can sense a mile away lol. I also saw the letter P, but dont know what to make of that. Your beauty is in the way you express yourself.

Thank you for scrying for me and for seeing so much beauty. I think I am very feminine, and my last lover kept telling me what a gorgeous feminine figure I have. I think he saw what you are seeing. I think it's a subtle femininity that catches only some peoples' eyes. I am by no means the woman who gets constant attention, but also I don't flaunt myself like some.
I have to reflect on the exposing myself aspect, because it's very interesting. I agree, I have no pretenses. If I want to do something, I do it. It's taken a lot of growth. Yes, people feel I am genuine. I dislike anything fake, I pursue the most real and genuine environments possible in every aspect of my life. Yes, I've always been childlike and have wonder for everything. One of my best friends said that I am sometimes reserved with things at first, but once I like something I am bubbling all over and extremely enthused.
Yes, I am a humanitarian and have dedicated my efforts to helping those in need. I do think I am a healer, and it's becoming more apparent to me every day. Yes, wild side for sure, and it's interesting that men can see it a mile away. I have a very innocent look, but maybe they can see through that. I wonder what P stands for. No idea, and there are so many possibilities!

This was really great, thank you so very much queen!

:love: