Self love reading, a little help would be nice.

Awkward.turtle91

I certainly do strongly encourage you on your journey towards self-love and acceptance of love :love:

And I think regardless of any card or oracle system, that is certainly movement in the right direction! :thumbsup: Good for you! And good luck to you :heart:

ETA what I am trying to say there is a relationship with yourself that is healthy and whole is a great relationship to have! :D (cards might be saying that too - committed to strong sense of self (Ring/Tower) ).

Thankyou. Very much for your kind words and help! :) you've cleared up something's for sure.
I'm going to continue listening to meditation tapes before bed, and carrying the right tools such as Rose Quartz's with me.

I'm trying to get along better with myself and not be so harsh, if I can't love me who can? Other then a animals who give out unconditional love. Is that really what I want? No?, I've stared eating foods (by a small ammount increasing) that make me feel good, going out dancing when I can. Allowing friends to help me when I meltdown.

Listening to my body, if I want to spend a day in bed relaxing watching Netflix I will, if I want to get up and do things I do. Xx

ThtDancerGuy

I've not done lenormands in a while,
I've asked am I on the right way to allowing romance into my life.

I've been doing a few self help things, lately to try and open myself up to self love.

"Am I on the right way to allowing romance into my life."

Moon, Gentleman, Ship, Ring and Tower.
We're the cards I pulled

Moon and gentleman - I feel this combination is saying yes I'm on the right way of allowing romance into my life, but more importantly I feel it's saying that there's a charming young man around me already. I feel maybe they might struggle to confess there emotions because they're quite emotional themselves. Gentlemen and ship I feel this is saying that either I may meet them when I go on a trip, or I've meet them from a festival I've attended. I feel that they might be in a different part of the country to me. Shop and Ring �� I'm not quite sure about this one but I feel maybe when I'm back in a differentl place to what I call home a Jonny moon period might kick off. This ones confused me, Ring and tower again I'm not quite sure
Maybe this is showing my insecurities?

My take I feel that I'm on the right path towards heading into a romance, but it could be come quite tricky as maybe other people are involved.

Any other opinions would help?

Hi Awkward.,

Looking at the pic, Tower is at the bottom. I'm not sure if you pulled it as a shadow or clarifier or what because it's not with the rest of the Line, so I'm going to disregard it til you clarify. That said, looking at these cards as a whole, Moon (romance, seduction) + Man (male partner, or you if you're male) + Ship (coming in, arriving) + Ring (a relationship) says yes you are definitely on the right path to allow a relationship to come in. Now you must remember these cards are not predicting whether or not a relationship will come in; they are ONLY showing you that you are on the right path for romance. IF the Tower is indeed another card in the Line to make 5 cards, then my answer is still YES and the Ring + Tower shows your goal and ambition (Tower = goals and ambitions) for a relationship (Ring). Now you can ask what you need to do to attract a relationship into your life. :)

Awkward.turtle91

Hi Awkward.,

Looking at the pic, Tower is at the bottom. I'm not sure if you pulled it as a shadow or clarifier or what because it's not with the rest of the Line, so I'm going to disregard it til you clarify. That said, looking at these cards as a whole, Moon (romance, seduction) + Man (male partner, or you if you're male) + Ship (coming in, arriving) + Ring (a relationship) says yes you are definitely on the right path to allow a relationship to come in. Now you must remember these cards are not predicting whether or not a relationship will come in; they are ONLY showing you that you are on the right path for romance. IF the Tower is indeed another card in the Line to make 5 cards, then my answer is still YES and the Ring + Tower shows your goal and ambition (Tower = goals and ambitions) for a relationship (Ring). Now you can ask what you need to do to attract a relationship into your life. :)

Yes I'm aware of my questioning ;), hehehe. Thank you for responding to me and offering some help. I pulled the card out as a clarifier I was uncertain as to if i should have four or five so i pulled it out as an extra, sorry I should have said that in my bio :),

Now that my friend is also another good question to ask my lennies I might get on that tonight. :) I most certainly agree with a that this is showing that i'm on the right path also. X