Shall we have a sneaky peak....

Sharla

Okay guys..... I need some fun readings to do today, or i seriously can't see myself being around AT for much longer......so let this be a fun xmassy thread :party:

So its xmas is in 5 days......who wants a sneaky peak at what present a certain someone has got for them ;)

Just leave the initial of the person, you want to find out what they've got you as a present.....does that make sense lol.

I'm just going to be pulling one card....and giving you my thoughts on what your pressie will be from this one card....i will be going by intuition, picture, positive / negative, suit, number, colors....to get my thoughts.....and anything else i may see or pick up on

If you prefer surprises then don't ask......as i may be right. :D

CosmicBeing

my mother (biological), C

Sharla

my mother (biological), C

Hi Cosmicbeing.....okay so lets see what your Mums got you.

Letter

I think you will be getting some sort of Artistry set.....do you like to paint or draw, as it could be something to do with this.

OR... i'm gonna say it could also be a new set of Tarot/oracle cards, that she knows you've been after.

CosmicBeing

Hi Cosmicbeing.....okay so lets see what your Mums got you.

Letter

I think you will be getting some sort of Artistry set.....do you like to paint or draw, as it could be something to do with this.

OR... i'm gonna say it could also be a new set of Tarot/oracle cards, that she knows you've been after.

yea into artistry stuff. highly doubt it's cards because she dislike those lol. Be interesting how this aligns with what she might give me. (if anything lol :p )

Sharla

yea into artistry stuff. highly doubt it's cards because she dislike those lol. Be interesting how this aligns with what she might give me. (if anything lol :p )

If it's not Tarot cards then it will be the Artistry stuff then....nice paint brushes included.

Sharla

Anymore sneaky peaks :party:

CosmicBeing

If it's not Tarot cards then it will be the Artistry stuff then....nice paint brushes included.

Might be some make-up been dying to go to sephora for a few things.. good skincare and make-up is like art lol!!

celticnoodle

I'll take one, please! What will R be getting for me?

Sharla

I'll take one, please! What will R be getting for me?

Another impatient one here. :D

Hi Celticnoodle.....okay lets see what R is getting you.

Fox​

Well it won't be anything boring, let's put it that way....so don't worry no clothes irons lol. Hmmm it looks like it will be something Fun, as R seems like the fun type, interesting definitely interesting, and something you would have never even thought of, or would have ever bought for yourself.
Its some sort of technology i think or even like a really cool sort of gadgety thing.

I'm definitely not seeing perfume or jewellry or any girly girly stuff, and like i said definitely not anything boring.

Quite quirky aswell.....but you will like it.

Any clues ?

celticnoodle

:laugh: no clue!

My daughter is the R, and she is generally very good at surprising me. Just like her dad is, who is also an R btw, but I think I know everything he's getting me. :D (I picked the big gift out for myself) time will soon tell & I will be sure to let you know after Christmas
. :D thanks!

Eta and we are ALL quirky in our family. :D