Should I read Tarot Cards professionally?

brightcrazystar

re-pete-a,

good reading. my life is being defined by responses to something very similar to this. you looked a little bit into the past on that one, but with some alignment of time metrics, that was a good insight, of near-past, present, and near future.

re-pete-a

Thank you for your positive response.

Here's A little something that I gleaned from insights,life and another mentor deceased, I only knew via his works.
*Tears come only for those that still do not understand. They are the test of understanding.
*When the outer note corresponds to the inner note there is tears, That is the law.
*Before the eyes can see they must be incapable of crying . Saltless tears.

Perhaps you already know of these . I learnt them after the fire had burned down . It did help resolve the mental mess.

I can now attest to their validity, though the work is still in progress.

If our path is true ,It seems that as we need information it arrives. But only if we stay true .

re-pete-a

Back to the reading.

The feeling coming through is that you will eventually read the cards but not at the moment.
Life (Your Magician) is softening you up to come more from the heart than from the mind. These are two different worlds. One has no compassion , the other no understandings.

Combined are awesome. I feel that you can be that, eventually. Follow the prompts by trusting . Become totally vulnerable . When your shirt is empty of you, you have arrived.

The path up the Majors becomes reversed if your on the spiritual path. 21 down to The Fool.But that's my understanding only.

brightcrazystar

re-pete-a,

You *totally* nailed this. It was VERY astute, even down to the reference to the shirt. It all came to a head last night.

re-pete-a

Congratulations, you seem to have survived it.

Perhaps now the two worlds will co join as in the Yin and Yang symbols. In this space of empty shirt and a vulnerable open heart, Grace resides.

Compassion is saltless tears.

If I may propose a question followed by an answer.

Q:Who is it that is hurting, feeling, shaken.

A: I am.

This is the full shirt talking. It feels these things because it is the loser. What would it feel if it were the winner?(try FEELING the two different sides)

Grace looks on smilingly at the pointless eternal contest. All actions are aspects of L.

Not long now BCS before you offer your services from the spot where your real self resides.

IN service.

Just one more defensive shield to throw down, then you will be totally naked. Shirtless and ready .

Your almost home.